Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not in a Bad Way

We noticed our supply of adult beverages was running low.. We are not big drinkers, me not at all and her one drink a night or none at all.....

We had been to Chinese and thought we'd just bop over to our neighborhood adult beverage store and pick up a bottle of adult relaxation liquid.

I walk up to the counter to pay and the clerk says, "Thank you Mam, anything else today...He is looking right over my shoulder and directly at her....."No thanks, that's all for me.......unless you cut hair here..."

Right away his face turns 90 shades of red and he stumbles and bumbles...."ahhh...sorrryyyy, I was looking at her, your wife.......! YOU WERE.......??????DO YOU THINK I JUST BRING HER ALONG SO GUYS CAN LOOK AT HER....???"""" I'm really enjoying his obvious discomfort.....its fun...then I say, "Don't worry my friend, I like men looking at her, keeps them from noticiing I'm around...." He like most men, has no turn off switch, but he has a big shovel and he digs the ditch deeper....: I mean I was looking at her but not in a bad way...." Well then what kind of way were you looking then..." I'm grinning ear to ear, she is giggling and he just wants to crawl behind his cash register and hide....

But alas I let him off the hook, " Well she is too pretty not to look at, so you are forgiven....." Then we leave and I am so proud that I have a wife who men just adore looking at.....thank you very much..

Now it would be fun if we were out and some guy just walked up looked at her and did not apologize for it and just openly flirts with her and does not care I'm even there...that would be really fun....

14 comments:

RobandLady said...

Great story. I've never thought about it quite like that...giving a guy a hard time for him looking at my girl. But I do love to see them checking out her tits or whatever. She has fun with it too...it's a great feeling to have a woman so hot they just can't resist!

Texas Ghostrider said...

Hey what exactly is a cuckold husband?

13messages said...

Beautiful.

bdenied said...

Rob&Lady... Thanks for stopping by...I just had to seize the opportunity to bust his chops but then people who know me, know Im pretty quick on the uptake...it was just fun..the bottom line was he found her hot and that made me feel good and her feel good.

TG: There are many definitions today...read my blog and you will find what we enjoy.....stick around you will get the jist

13: Glad you liked it and Im sure if you had flirted with her the outcome may have been different

Grey Owl said...

Ahhh... you two are just having too much fun. Keep it up and big smiles to you.

Milliscent said...

The public can be fun!

bdenied said...

Grey: Yeah we always do seem to have fun

MsM: The public is fun especially for beautiful ladies such as yourself.....Im sure you have found other ways to enjoy the public especially with your favorite brand of alternative behavior

MyKey said...

lucky man. She is cute!
Sounds amusing too :)
M

Spin said...

Ha! Great story! I love it. It is fun to make them squirm!

bdenied said...

MYKey: Thanks for stopping by....and appreciate the nice comments....

Spin: always good to hear from you.....I bet you too can make em squirm....

rage said...

It's good that you are proud that guys look at your girl like that instead of you wanting to kick everyone's ass that looks at her.

You would rather have people think she's attractive that ugly, right?

Kimberly said...

Ha! That poor guy! Hilarious.

bdenied said...

Rage: Very proud and I love it and yes because I want people to affirm what I know...She is beautiful

Kimberly: Welcome and stop by often please and I love your commenting on the blog...the feedback is wonderful

Bruce said...

ROFLMAO!!! Just catching back up on your blog and what a great read at the end of a work day. Poor clerk, all flustered like that. haha!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...