Friday, April 3, 2009

More tales from the Past

As you know from time to time I relate things from my past that more or less shaped how I am what I am and how I got to where I am today.

My last post along this topic dealt with a girl I dated, found out she was seeing someone else and how I kept the knowledge to myself and hot even though a bit jealous at the time was excited by the prospect of her cheating too.

I guess it was in junior high maybe my last year there, I think junior high was 7-9 grades back them I had a buddy who lived down the street. Find out he has the hots for the same girl I do and the two of us sit around one day and agree that we both should do her...we discuss how we could convince her, get her to come over and then both of us could have sex with her....I think we agreed that he could and would go first and I would get "sloppy seconds." It is a long time ago and I dont remember why I got chosen for seconds but I remember it was cool with me.

Having seen my friend in the gym showers I also noted that his cock seemed to be much bigger than mine did....

As it turned out, we never did have sex with her...at least no threesomes...but he did date one girl with whom I eventually also dated, after those two broke up. I remember walking in the boys room at school and seeing that her name...was written in crayon on the mirror and it said.
"--- Is a big SLUT!" I knew that this was written because my buddy had let everyone know she had sex with him and that now she was dating me.....

I got furious, I knew who wrote it and I found him and punched him silly...Literally....I also tore up my hands because he had just gotten wire braces and his braces cut my hands...of course punching his lights out didn't do a lot for his mouth or new braces either....I got in some trouble from his parents complaining to the school but it was worth every bit of the trouble....

I was annoyed that someone used the word SLUT in a deragatory fashion...Hell part of her appeal to me was that she was cute, petite and sexy as hell....by the way, she did admit to me that she and my friend had sex together but other than a feel up her skirt and her feeling my cock through my pants that was our limit of sexual exploration. She was a bit impressed that I had knocked the crap out of the idiot who had smeared her but it did not help me get laid.

5 comments:

rage said...

Wow, I am impressed! But ouch on hitting the braces!

Kittie Kate said...

I would have fucked you for defending my honor. ;)

Slut is a good word, and shouldn't be a bad word.

bdenied said...

Rage: Yeah the damn braces hurt...but he hurt too...LOL..

KK: Oh my...that just makes me want to defend you....because you are definitely on the top of my list.....I would be very pleased to defend you and take the reward....and yes, I really love the word SLUT, and consider it a compliment to a lady, but unfortunately it can have negative connotations.....so would you slut around with me my dear?

Milliscent said...

I must agree, the word slut should always be used as a compliment!

M

bdenied said...

MsM...yes, I dont and never will understand why women get a negative label for sexual behavior and men are considered real cool when they have multiple sexual partners...well yeah I do it's evolutionary but as I heard a comic say........"that ain't right...."

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...