Friday, April 24, 2009

More Memories

I am often asked how I got to be interested in cuckolding and having my wife have sex with other men...frankly, I'm sure I was born that way but...

I was in the Army and had come home on leave prior to be shipped overseas.. I was introduced to a girl by a college buddy and he, and his girl I and the girl I was introduced to had a double date.

We were at a really hip for its time club and being in the Army, I had that fresh clean look soldiers have, except that this was in the age of "hair, beards, and beads," and I just looked totally out of place....I think my date was frankly a bit embarrassed to be seen with me as I just did not fit in with anyone at the club.

Soon she was dancing and having a good time with a couple of the local guys who looked the part for the times...I told my friend, my date was having too much fun and did not need to be saddled with me...I went over to her and said I was going to go home and that she should stay and have a good time and I did not want to spoil her fun.....I assured her I was not upset, and I was not...

So I more or less walked the ten miles or so home....but back then humping ten miles was like a walk around the block as I must admit I was in kick ass shape.....

As I was walking away, she ran out of the club and up to me and asked if I was really ok with her being with the other guys...I assured her I was and said, I felt a bit awkward in there anyway and she should go in and enjoy the tunes and the guys......she asked me how I'd feel if she went home with one or both of them and I said, life is too short to waste a good opportunity...She kissed me, smiled and had a delighted look in her eyes...she said she'd make it up to me later and turned and left....Eventually she and I fucked like rabbits for a weekend...but that is another story for another day.....I will say this, my buddy, his girl and my date did all manage to get to his girlfriends apartment, where I was told my date and her new found friend apparently fucked their brains out......my buddy was disgusted with my date but I was very turned on by her.

1 comment:

helpmate hubby said...

That was hot, thanks for sharing. i think some of us are born to be cuckolds while others made, with you i suspect the former as if it is what you wanted when you were so young and in shape.

BTW i just put up a new post i think you will like.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...