Friday, April 20, 2007

Next encounter

Well I don't have all the details yet but it appears as if her main guy is going to spend the night with her on Monday. I will if this happens wind up spending the night away from home. It really does excite me that she is willing to entertain him in our bed and she is not too shy to ask me to allow this and leave the comfort of my own bed. I think this says a lot about the comfort level of her cuckolding and about my acceptance of her cuckolding me. For those of you who only have fantasies of cuckolding I want you to know what it is really like and for those who really think they will like it if it happens to them knowledge of reality will go a long way. She is still doing some flirting with someone she has met on line but I'm really not privy to most of it and have no idea as to whether she will or is going to meet this person.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...