Monday, April 16, 2007
Creating links
I am trying to learn to create links to other blogs I read on my site. Hopefully that will draw more readers here. I have not learned to create links on the right hand or left hand margins as I see on so many other blogs but I did manage to put one link in today and it will take you to "Lady with a Secrete" blog site. She is a woman who is having an affair/s thereby cuckolding her husband....I like her a lot for doing that.
SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!!
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
By Mrs bdenied 1/10/26 Hubby had a restless night and could not sleep. He had gotten up early and by 8 Am he was getting sleepy again. H...
-
by Mrs bdenie Hubby and I have a great routine on Sunday. Won't go into a lot of details but I like keeping my pussy closely shaved. I ...
-
By Mrs bdenied One Friday evening we went out with another like minded couple to go see a band. Each man was locked in a cock cage and w...