Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hotel tryst

Well she called me about 8am this morning just as she was getting to work. She spent the night in his bed at his hotel and left from there to go to work. She said they screwed until about 2am so she was a bit tired this morning. She had a bit of a cold or allergy flare up so she was quite brave to have gone to visit him. She said she had a really good time with him and that she was glad I encouraged her to go as she might have stayed home had I not been so encouraging. Imagine, a man encouraging his wife to leave him to go fuck another man and spend the night with him. It is so damn erotic though. I almost masturbated last night but thought I would save it but I did manage to get to sleep after some very horny moments. I think she may give me some more details later when I see her tonight after work but for now that is all I know. She went, she got laid, she slept with him and she left. I am putting another link and found out the way it works is if you click on the title it takes you to the link but they link does not show up in a link box. It seems that this is the only blog that does this. I have also noted that clicking on the entry title also gives a page where comments can be posted. That function seemed to dissapear and now it is back.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...