Monday, April 2, 2007

Saturday night tryst

Well last Monday her main guy called and said he would be in town Saturday around 6pm but had to leave at 11...we both though this meant he would be here until 11am. Well Sat comes and he called at 6pm, said he was working on a hotel and would call when he knew. He called back 30 minutes later and since it has been awhile since he was at our house he asked for directions.

I made a reservation at a nearby hotel and got in my car. She and I agreed it would be fun for me to wait nearby until he arrived. He arrived about 50 minutes later and I watched as he parked his vehicle, used the security phone, got buzzed in and I saw him walk down the hall and disappear into our apartment.

Before I left I helped her make the bed with new linens...Apparently his wife was coming into town and the hotel was for them as they were going to an athletic event the next day. He did manage to get a fuck in before he had to leave to pick the wife up at the airport. She said she did the usual, gave me a blow job, etc. He did his usual fuck her cunt hard thing, but this time she said he wanted to shoot cum all over her, and that he did. He got a lot on the sheets too. He seemed worried about that but she told him the sheets could be washed.

After fucking him, she came over to the hotel and we went into the hot tub and had a nice night away from home. I did not fuck her at all. The next day we were gone all day visiting family and when we came home she did a load of laundry. She did not wash the sheets. It was obvious she wanted me to sleep on the sheets he had fucked her on. I did not mind....

Oh finally, on Monday I had shaved her pussy for her, then gave her a nice tongue bath until she came...She returned the favor by jerking me off but she said with all seriousness, "No more cumming until I fuck him." Well she has and I have not....I fucked her Sunday but did not come in her or on her.....

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...