Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Time will Tell...!!!!

 The dinner meet & greet with a local guy went well.  We texted and agreed to meet up at his place. 

When I entered his house, we hugged  and started necking and some  kissing. His  his little dog stood off to the side just looking. The tail was wagging slowly, but he just stood  there….looking…like what’s going on?   The New Guy went over to a closet as I talked to the dog  who was just watching me.  Suddenly the dog turned & scooted into his crate…the guy went over & put some  treats in The dog crate as the dog  settled in. He closed the door and explained the dog just hears the treats & runs into the crate. Well trained! And the dog never made a sound. 

So. Back to some hugging…I complimented his house…it was very nice..very bachelor pad.  Basics, no clutter, but there was nice photos hanging on the walls.

Got right down to business as he knew what to do. Had me go up the stairs   then led me to his bedroom.  We hugged & kissed  some more. His hands went under my top and fondled my breasts as we kissed. I took the top off and my breasts were exposed and no need to take off the bra I did not wear.  He bent over and kissed each breast.  I let my jean skirt fall to the floor.  his fingers went into the waist of my panty as he pulled them down. I stepped out of them. He then lifted me up onto the edge of the bed. (Good thing. It was one of those super tall matreses & I was wondering how to jump up gracefully!)   

He unbuckled his belt and took his pants off revealing a nice size cock. I smiled and said he was very sexy. 

I lay back, knees bent and legs spread as his head went down between them.  He began licking my pussy  around the clit and  slipped his tongue into my eager wet pussy.

Tongue on underside of clit, then on the clit while gently holding onto my hips.  I was enjoying the warmth of his tongue as he flicked it around.  His tongue went all around my now very wet pussy as  I moaned and thrust my hips upward pushing them into him to make it more intense. My back was arched as I came.   I was very , very wet. 

He stood up and got onto the bed as I squirmed backwards to give him room. He lay over me, kissing my breasts. I could  feel his cock laying against my pussy…the wetness just seemed to take it in. He slid his  cock  into my very tight and wet  pussy  hugging  the  hot cock.  I said  it is a nice tight pussy for you…mmmmhmm, yes it is.   …We undulated to the rhythm of his cock going  in  and out…I sqeezed making it even tighter.  This went on for  quite a few minutes…I said he had stamina.   

He started to thrust much harder and I moaned at what was a very good pussy pounding..then it slowed down. He stopped and rolled on his back…he said, now do what you do so well. I got between
his legs and put his cock in my mouth.  It was wet with pussy juice.   At first I went slowly,,not tight, just up and down. Then I sucked a little harder which brought out a verbal response.


 I flicked my tongue up & down on his shaft, I took it out, pursed my lips together and pushed his cock in my mouth making it like he was fucking a tight pussy. I went all the way down …OOOO. He really  moaned. I could  tell he liked that. I did that several more times, then took my tongue & went down one side of his cock then the other side, and using my tongue to swirl around the head, and into his hole briefly.  

I stopped & sat up.  Still hard he motioned for me to get on  top,  I slid his  hard cock into tmy very wet  and needy pussy. I sat so it went very deep.  He moaned. My hands were on his chest..I said he had a nice body. I was  sitting up…with his cock very deep in me. I started grinding my groin back and forth so my clit was stimulated. Then I started going up and down..almost letting  the cock come out…then back in…up, then back in.  I asked, which way do you like it? He replied softly anyway I like it. I started grinding again… after  a bit I sat up with his cock in  me. I rolled off and he rolled in between  my legs, stuffing  his cock in me again. 


He said  he was  ready to cum…I said cum on my stomach…so he thrust once or twice more, pulled out and his  hot cum shot out onto my stomach.  Ahh!!! so sexy....

He went and got a washcloth and rubbed it over my belly.  

Then he laid next to  me and we chatted for  a while.  Something told me, it’s time to go. I got up & got dressed, as did he. He showed me some  of his photographs  that were hung on the wall..very well done photos. He is  a good photographer…all with a cell phone! 

I went down the steps, grabbed my purse I had left on a bottom step and he opened the door  and out I went.

A   next door neighbor who was bringing in a case of water, looked at me and said hello…and I said hello back, got in my car  with a hidden grin on my face and headed home. 

We had discussed it  was a really good time, and would  like to continue doing it .  We did exchange texts later how we did  enjoy the  day and he would  like to cum again.  Lol.  But will it? Is he a keeper? In my mind, yes, but Time will tell.   
 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That’s Great, Your Blog is guiding a lot of folks around the globe

vanessachaland said...

Great story. :)

bdenied said...

@ anonymous Thank you for that nice compliment.

@vanessachaland Your comments are always appreciated and thank you for stopping by.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...