Monday, January 1, 2024

This post was originally writtten on Dec 31 2007.  It happened on a New Years Eve.  I thought it was appropriate to re-run this post.  She heard from the same guy  on the 30th of December 2023, but they only managed to have Facetime sex.  He could not make it up to our area but at least they got some sex, I got played with later but she stopped short of me cumming.  Kind of like remote cuckolding...The other cool thing about this is he and my wife have been fuck buddies for 20 years....and with luck they will be fucking for another 20.....I hope.............enjoy a blast from the past.


 Well about 6:30 am my cell phone rang and it was her asking to be let back into the room. She wanted to let him get some rest as he was going to have a long day. I let her in, and she climbed into bed with me after taking her skirt off. I could smell him on her....I gently put my hand between her thighs and I could feel his cum through her panties. They were soaked. I could also feel that it had leaked out and was all over her thighs too. We just snuggled and I felt very close to her. Very close indeed. She told me some of the details. When she entered his room he was waiting, naked with a raging hard on according to her.


I suppose he was tired so she climbed on top of him and did most of the work. She did manage to tell me that he eventually rolled her over, took her from the rear doggy style and then put her on her back where he spread her legs and proceeded to do her. She said he pulled out and shot cum all over her. Lots going on her stomach, some on her face, near her eyes and her hair. She said he had quite a load. I know Im being more graphic than usual but I think its ok. If not someone can let me know and Ill tone it down

She played with my cock for a while but she did not get me off. We lay in bed for about 30 minutes and I could not get back to sleep and she could not either so I suggested we leave. I called the valet and had the car brought out and we checked out of the hotel. We snuk out so as not to be caught by her boyfriend who had no idea I was there. Before we left, I noted she changed panties again putting on a hot little thong. We stopped at an old established dinner for breakfeast. The Interstate had no traffic on it and it was pleasant driving to the dinner..I had my hand inbetween her legs and Icould feel how wet her panties were. Probably from being somewhat turned on but from his cum leaking out of her as she had told me that after she woke up, he fucked her again, this time very hard and had shot another big load of cum into her. I have not made the mistake this time of trying to put my own cum in her because I know she wants to feel him inside her all day.

I know this because, when we got home she changed yet into another pair of panties, as it seems he shot so much into her that it is soaking her panties in short order.

She mentioned that she wanted to wait awhile before taking a shower and that told me that she wants him in her. She did tell me that there were also some sweet moments with him today and he gave her his email at work so she can get in touch with him if she changes phone numbers.

We believe he can get to our new location and she told me she told him she wants to continue getting laid by him. She also admitted to me today that she finds him so hot she may have done him without my blessings but she is glad she got them. I found this to be very hot.

Well to finish, she played with me and has played with me since we got home and Im on the verge of popping my cork too....but...she has told me I have to wait. Here is a nice little shot of those in my opinion hot legs.....enjoy.......Happy New Year


2 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Interesting post...and I concur on the "hot legs". :)

bdenied said...

@vanessa: Your comments are always so appreciated. We both appreciate you taking the time to read the blog and leave them. Happy New Year and may it be safe, healthy and prosperous for you and yours.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...