Saturday, January 27, 2024

Feast, famine, or is it raining Men

 When it rains…


I recently had a surprise spontaneous hook up with my “old time” fuck buddy. He had said he’d be here,at 8:30am,  then at last  minute changed it to 7:30. That visit came with special instructions…possibly to satisfy  a fantasy. I did  as asked, and it turned out well & was fun. (The details of that encounter are in our last post titled, "DOUBLE THE PLEASURE, DOUBLE THE FUN."

Then a real surprise text a week later…text: "will I be around at 1:30pm?"  "Sure!", I responded back to him.     But, then another text, "is 12:30 OK? " I certainly don’t mind the changes, I just have  to kick hubby out an hour earlier. He can go somewhere, or watch from a different location, imagining just what is going on inside his house.  So he got the boot!  "He's gonna be early, see you later you have to leave, " I told my adoring husband.

I knew it would be another “hit & run” deal.   No special instructions this time, so I knew it would be fast and hard hitting.  No nonsense.  I left the door unlocked, as he usully knows to walk in. Sure enough, At 12:20 he pulled up…I shut the blinds, laid naked on the bed waiting for  him to come in. But he knocked this time.  Soo..went naked to the door  & let him in. No comments about nakednes or his plans. He was  kind of in  a foul mood…he did   reiterate this would be a fast fuck…

He had a hard on…but before getting down to business, he went into our quest bathroom Saying “ I can’t pee with this  hard on! I laughed &  walked   by & went into bedroom.  He came in, shed his clothes into  the floor. “Where’s your husband?” I sent him away on a mission to get something in a town 20 miles away. "  I said to him.....

And so it began

I lay at the edge  of the  bed and he started  fingering me to get me wet. “Oh, you are already wet. You are such a whore”  “oh, you know I am a whore for  you. I get wet just seeing  your phone number show up. You excite me. I love that  BIG cock of yours”  
 
Before he put that big cock into me he  kind of stopped & looked around…I asked what?  He said “ are there  any cameras?”  It really caught me off  guard.. "OF COURSE NOT! " What made you ask that after all these years?  I would NEVER betray your trust. He said  he was just paranoid and started fucking me.   Hard too!

My pussy was very tight for that ..” ooh , this cunt is so tight” . I said  just keep fucking, it will get so wet it will squirt all over you. I should be on top so it drips  down your balls.  He did start thrusting in & out,  it went deep. I watched his face & he grimaced as he made a few really deep thrusts…I jumped at one & he asked if it hurt..a little,  he said  it felt like it hit your cervix.  "Yes it did, But keep  fucking me hard  I want to feel you tomorrow!  He did! By this time my pussy very wet.  I screamed at him, "  Come on, fuck  me, CUM NOW. I watched his face and as I said that….he grunted as he shot his load deep into me.. His hot wet cum felt so good  Ah, That was it.!!

He stood  up and walked to sink to clean up with the usual wash cloth I leave for him. I said emphatically how insulted I felt when  asked about cameras. Do you realize  we have been fuck buddies for 20 years?  He affirmed that in a positive  note

 As he put on his clothes  he mentioned how awful traffic is getting here to fuck me.  I agreed how awful traffic is & I would be willing to drive to where he was  staying.   He finished dressing, and off he went.

I texted hubby at 12:31 …coast is clear.  Wow. The hit was  done the run is done.

Funny, about the quest bathroom that hubby uses all the time.  Hubby  had shut the door, but Fuck Buddy opened the door  to use that bathroom and just left it open. The seat had been left down, but hubby found it was  left up when he got home.  Fuck Buddy obviously marking his territory ! 😂  and oh yeah he always fucks me on husbands side of the bed too.


MEANWHILE. 

Just after my visit from my long term guy and almost as if on cue,  Hubby had gotten a response to a certain site to try & find a suitable guy to cuckold  him with…it was  a nice polite intelligent  post, so he showed me the man’s photo. Not  bad looking. So I agreed to meet up. After  some messages, and a phone call, we agreed to do a meet & greet over a dinner.  Of course this is all on the same day that another man had just fucked me.  How exciting to have two dates with two different guys on the same day. Even if we did not fuck at our meet and greet, the thought did cross my mind that doing two guys on the same day would be very hot indeed.  

He was ON TIME, dressed nicely. I sat  next to him in a booth. After much talking, made sure my hand was on the seat…he did the same & somehow  we touched each other accidentally on purpose as we were checking our water glasses.  Then his hand went from just touching to being placed on my bare thigh which was exposed when the little sun dress I was wearing had hiked way up.  His fingers lingering so close to my recently fucked pussy while my husband sat across the table from us.  

We agreed to get together the next Saturday. Nice that he is close. And so far  not “ that guy”.. very polite & not pushy.  Would be nice to have a fuck buddy close that I CAN text or call, as can he.   

We go months with no activity..now twice in A day? And then two times in as many weeks from  my long time guy,  and a possible with a new guy. When it rains it pours as they say or feast or famine!!!!

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

This is all so hot and exciting. And I'm sure Mr. bdenied loves it when you spread your legs for another man and take a good pounding. You both get what you want!

I hope this new fellow works out and increases your opportuinity to cuckold bdenied more often!

Thank you, as always for sharing.

bdenied said...

@jfbreak Thanks for the nice words....

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...