Monday, January 15, 2024

Double The Pleasure Double The Fun

 By Mrs. BDenied 

On a Friday morning at 8AM I recd a text from my  Fuck Buddy. "Sunday around 8:30am?   I did not see it right away, but did respond "FINE" 2 hours later.  

Saturday at 5 pm..8:30am?  me: cool

Later that Saturday evening, hubby & I were out listening to a band at a dirnking establishment.   We got dicussing how he'd have to leave and be thrown out  early the next moring.  I started telling him what my Fuck Buddy had fantasizd about doing to me the next time we got together.   He wanted me to be laying on the edge of the bed, with my tits flat on the bed. I should spread my as s cheeks & pussy so he could walk in & fuck me.  

Hubby was wearing a pair of thin pants...in hearing about what was going to happen he got a very visible hard on!  And it was visible!  His cock straining against the material down his leg.  And it stayed. Oh, yes. That is afirnmation for me that he really likes being cuckolded!   I had to take a picture of his excitement.  Oh what power! To get him hard thinking about me fucking another man.  



Come Sunday morning, as hubby was showering I rec'd a text... 7:30 OK? I'm early.   Went and told hubby he had to hurry & GET OUT.   So he hustled as we wondered which vehicle he would show up in...the truck or car.   Hubby left soon after since we knew Fuck Buddy would be haulin'  ass to get here & we had no idea how far away he was. 

 When hubby left, I readied the room. Lights off, Bed turned down.  Towel & washcloth on the bathroom counter. Door UNLOCKED.  Off came my clothes as I waited anxiously at the window. When I saw his car pull up, the blinds were shut (mandatory) . I went into the bedroom, lay at the edge of the bed, tits flat on the bed, just as he asked.  

I heard him come in the door and lock it.  It was quiet as I waited with baited breath..I turned my head and saw his naked body standing at the bedroom door, with his enlarged cock in his hand.  "What did I tell you? Spread those cheeks! Do you want to shower & have me fuck you up the ass? "   I reached back and spread my glistening wet  pussy lips apart...he came over...stood between my legs spreading them farther apart, He reached around and played with my clit as I moaned..."arch your back you whore!  Did you cum?  You can do it again..reach around and finger your self." ..I did that as he  put his hardened cock into me at the same time..."OOOH." I moaned.   "You are such a whore"  me: "Yes, I am your whore.. Your dirty whore who wants that huge cock shoved so deep I can feel you tomorrow. Grab my hips and fuck me!" .   He pushed the cock into me as I exclaimed..OH!     "OOOOH,  that big cock makes me feel so full! " He went deeper.  and thrust a few times as he held my hips. Then stopped & pulled out.  I could feel his hot cock laying on my backside. I looked around..he said he was about to burst & did not want to cum yet.  I said, "Oh, you are denying yourself...you will really shoot when you cum" .   With that, he put his cock back in and fucked me hard & deep...hard & deep...then his hands turned me over as he said, TURN AROUND! NOW! I turned around and he stood up as a large white load of cum shot out onto my stomach. He moaned as more came out and kept dripping on my pussy.   AH. He went into the bathroom and cleaned his cock  with the washcloth I left out for him then brought it over to me to clean up. 

That was it...focused on the mission, mission completed.  He went into the kitchen where  he had disrobed & got dressed.  I told him how I appeciated him coming here to fuck me, and apprecietd him getting up, as I grabbed hs crotch..which was still a very large hard on !  "You are still hard! You are  such a stud!"

When dressed, we hugged  and   I said take care as he walked out the door and drove off.  I texted hubby it was all clear. 

Hubby got home & we discussed what had transpired..he was turned on..took me to the bedroom and sat me on the edge of the bed. He had a raging hard on...  Hubby was not going to get any pussy today..That was for my fuck buddy only,. Hubbies option if he wanted to cum was stand  there and  jerk off.  So I had him take his swollen cock out of his underwear, stand in fron of me a jerk his cock while I described in detail what was done to me, his wife by another man.  Hubby did not last long at all and shot a huge load of cum all over my leg.  My pleasure from another man, my husband's pleasure from his hand hearing what the other man did.,

Two men being so excited to be with me...doubled my pleasure.  I am a lucky gal. 












1 comment:

vanessachaland said...

Interesting follow up... :)

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...