Thursday, October 19, 2023

Sitting in the Doctors

 I had a routine doctor appointment today as part of my yearly check up. I was sitting in his office waiting for him to come in and noticed that their was a TV monitor directly across from me.  

I could see my reflection in the monitor as it was not in use and thought in a moment of vanity that I did not look all that bad.  My wife is always telling me that she can see my cock in my pants and I never believe her. I dont think I show well, as I have always been more of a grower than a shower.  

She swears women look too and I suppose she is right. I know I have caught her looking at other guys (I love it when she does) but I often wonder if any women ever look at me.  

But as I looked in the reflection, I could see that I was more visible than I ever thought I was. I took this photo just to see and sent it to her. She apparently liked it and sent back a few smiley faces to show her appreciation.

I am posting it here, probably in another moment of vanity but sometimes the exhibitionist in me just pops right out.  In the past when the blogging world had things like Half Naked Wed or Half Naked Thursday I would post photos. I seemed to have a lot of female readers back then and they often commented they liked what they saw. It was never real in your face which I think most women do not like, but sometimes just an occasional flash...so in that spirt here is me waiting for the doctor.  



3 comments:

vanessachaland said...

We all check out each other...opposite sexes, same sex, just human curiosity I guess.

JFBreak said...

It is certainly noticeable.

I'm with Vanessa - we all look and I think we all look at both sexes regardless of our number on the Kinsey spectrum.

bdenied said...

@vanessachaland: I think your comment is spot on. and yeah I admit that every once in a while I will lookk at a guy. As a matter of fact I was swimming the other day and my swim partner is a good looking lady who is many years younger than me. A guy she knew was also at the pool. Younger 30ish something. I think she knew him from some athletic events they both attend. In any event when he got out of the water (cold water too) it was obvious the lady I was swimming with had gotten him excited. His erection was clearly visible and frankly he did not show badly at all..

@jfbreak. its always good to agree with the ladies... and yeah I agree with you too regarding you number on the Kinsey spectrum.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...