Sunday, September 3, 2023

How times change

 When we first began this path of cuckolding (this blog dates back to 2007) and our adventures started a few years sooner, it was a slow process from originally bringing up the subject (I did) until she decided to give it a whirl.

Those posts are already on if one wants to go back and read about it. In the interest of brevity I am not going to re-visit the reasons or the hows other than to say like many wives she was a bit reluctant at first.  Those hesitations are as varied as the wives and couples who finally take the plunge.  I think like many women she was on board with the idea but afraid that I might become jealous.  Our early adventures were supposed to be MFM and then perhaps a foursome with another couple. Those dynamics really did not work for us (though I do love watching her) mostly because she still feels a bit inhibited in my presence.  So for us its better she has one on ones and for me when she is having fun, I am having fun and frankly when she is with another man and I am not there that enhances the cuckolding for me. I have come to not only love it but prefer it myself. Though I do confess that if I get an invite to watch I wont turn it down. 

In our early days I might place adds on sites like the old Craigs List when they offered such things, and vet hundreds of would be "bulls" most of whom were full of bull shit...Many applied but few were selected.

This brings me to her latest post about coffee and a kiss on the beach.  The important take away from that post is that she saw him, introduced herself to him, and between him and her she has done this all on her own.  I only came to find out when she told me that a meeting was already in the works.  One early experience we/she had was at a party when she and another man at the party locked eyes and befor the night was over I was watching my lovely beautiful wife sucking his cock and later moaning that she just had to fuck him.  The only real involvement is when I saw them lock eyes I suggested she go over and talk to him. I was a bit concerned that since he knew I was with her he may have been reluctant to come over.  I have that tendency to somewhat intimidate other men. I think I know why and I wont go into it as its not important.

From that I have seen her flirt with other men (nothing came of it) but one recent guy who spent a night with us (and later with her alone) was another guy she had eyes on and she eventually let him fuck her in a room full of people, something she never did before and certainly never allowed me to do to her.

My point to all this is that over the years not only has time changed but so has her attitude and she is not afraid to tell me who she is attracted too nor find men on her own and the best part is she does not ask "permission" nor does she even have to tell me before hand if she does not want too.  I love how she has grown and embraced being with other men all the while knowing that we have the most loving and secure relationship of any couple we know or have known. We truly have a very solid and lovely open marriage.  I wish more couples could experience the joy of marriage like we have..I am truly blessed to have such a sexy, beautiful and loving wife.

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...