Tuesday, September 5, 2023

 by Mrs bdenied:

Surprise,Surprise, Surprise!

I just never know what I will end up doing. I keep surprising myself and hubby too.😊

My new Beach Buddy friend wanted to do another morning at the beach. This time we went past sunrise after the gates opened at the park. He had sent me his address & a photo of where to park.  I got there & went into the house for a minute. He had 2 cats...an  older one lounging on a table & a cute little rescue kitten...still skittish but came out to look at me. BBF (beach buddy friend) said she never comes out when people come in, she usually runs & hides. I guess she sensed I like cats.  Stayed only a few minutes and off we went to the beach.

Got to the beach.  I went & took some photos of the water and he took a few of me. Then we went and put down a beach towel and sat down on it.

He goes there quite often & was giving me the low down on regulars walking aroud. He put his arm around me and I moved closer. I turned my head & leaned closer...he got the message and kisssed me. A nice long kiss until I had enough. 

We sat side by side, his arm around me, legs stretched out onto the sand enjoying the ocean view.


We talked quite a bit. He would like to do this more often & I said I can't be doing this all the time, but was interested in doing a nice sunrise rendevous sometime.   The talk was quite sexual in nature. I did tell him hubby knew and was ok with it  after he asked me if he knew.    I was surprised at how much he knew of "the life style" and cuckolding.  You never know by just looking at someone...and how did I come to pick him out of the crowd at the club...I had noticed him looking at me, I smiled. He smiled...one thing turned into another, and here we a were. What vibes did I pick up on, or did he pick up on that we have a lot in comon sexually? 

We had already agreed to take things slowly & not tell the other club friends. That first sunrise meeting with coffee at the beach & a nice kiss was a start.  Now what?  

The sun was out in full force and temperature was getting hot.  I said I am ready to go get into some air conditioning, so off we trekked back to the car and drove back ot his place.  

Once inside, He sat on the couch and I went & sat next to him.  

More  small talk about tv shows, movies, bands. I had my hand on his thigh.  He leaned back a bit, and I  let my hand run over his crotch area...yes, he had a nice hard on.  Then out of my blue , I asked him if he would like a blow job...LOL, he stood right up,  faced me and undid his shorts and lowered them.  A nice big hard on was pointed at me.   He was totally shaved in that area.  I remarked how he was nicely shaved. He said he shaves every day..is cleaner that way.  I certainly surprised myself and probably him but he took the opportunity immediately! LOL

I took his cock in my hands...at first I interlocked my fingers and placed them around his cock and slowly moved my hand up and down...I stopped  and put its  head in my mouth to get it slick.  I pursed my lips and pushed his cock well into my mouth..making it feel like a very tight pussy. He graoned with pleasure.  I  went back and forth getting it nice and wet, and went very deep...twirled my tongue around the head, tickled the hole...continued the cock sucking up and down. He was making moaning noises. He said he wa ready to come and I said cum on my face....he let me know when, and he did  give me a hot wet  facial of cum. 

He stepped away  seeming very pleased. I asked for a tissue which he ran & got for me, then saying there was mouth wash in the bathroom if I so wanted  I did avail mysel of that after wiping away the cum fom my face. 

He said he liked that a lot. He sent a message when I got home :

HIM: It wa a fun AM.

ME: Yes it was

HIM: Tell him details. I am hard again thinking about it.

ME: .hee hee. You stud.

HIM: Will you take care of him today?

ME; Nope

HIM: he's a good cuck.  Ready for round 2! 

ME: haha, will have to be another time. 

HIM. Yep.  

Later in the day he messgaed that we 3 should  go to a clothing optional beach not far from where we live.  Speaking for my husband I said  Yes, we both would like that... He was fantasizing about driving there with him & me in the back seat  Yes, that will be for another  day and time for sure. 

So. I don't know how or why I did it. I picked up on vibes all by myself and apparently now have a new "buddy" .  

What is REALLY funny....this same day, hubby met an old friend by himself for dinner to discuss some things.  A man at another table kept lookig over at hubby,  He looked familiar to hubby from the club, so he surreptitiously took a photo & texted me & asked, is this your Beach Buddy? . OMG! YES!  They were at the same outdoor restaurant..BB was with a date, so hubby did not go over & sarcasticaly ask , Why are you cheating on my wife?  But small world they happened to be at the same place after my tryst with him. 



3 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Nice post. :)

JFBreak said...

The description of the BJ was fantastic. Perhaps next time, you should skip the mouthwash and let Mr. Bdenied enjoy the taste of your new BBF.

Thanks for sharing the details. I really hope this escalates!

bdenied said...

@vanessachaland Thanks for always stopping by and your comments are very much appreciated.

@jfbreak I also truly appreciate your stopping by and leaving comments. They mean a lot to us. She laughed when I told her your comment.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...