Saturday, September 16, 2023

A New Encounter

 As both of us have written, my wife caught the eye of a new guy when she had gone to see our favorite band play at a local venue. I was not able to go that day but wanted her to be able to enjoy the band and the friends we have made as we follow this good local group.

I won't rehash it but she and this guy seemed to have some chemistry, they met, and decided that some sex might not be a bad idea.  My last post showed us at a local bar that new guy came to and I took a picture of them making out in a corrider not far from where the group was playing.  That cemented the next rendevous.  

He is an early riser and so are we so one morning she drove over to his place.  I was of course as usual not invited.  

He texted me that today she was his and he was going to give her a good pounding. She enjoys good pounding and she had already given him one blow job but as yet they had not fucked.  That was going to change.  He said he would send several photos and he kept to his word. This is probably the first time I have been texted while my wife was engaged in actually fucking and it was quite fun.  So as is often said, "One picture worth 1,000 words." Oh and finally about the panties.....well she showed me what she was wearing and he thought they were fun.  And you might guess what is on the panties is still true today a week later.
                                                    Well I can assure you its not my dick

                                                      She loves doing this:  
                                          Something sexy about a wedding ring and a cock not the husbands
                                            and what he really wanted to do to her
                                           She rode him and came on came all over him






1 comment:

JFBreak said...

Thanks for sharing her adventure with us readers. I know there is great excitement in watching ones wife play with another man, but every time I've been on the receiving end of texts with pictures attached, there is just a thrill that can't be beaten. You truly have a Hotwife!

Here is to more early morning meetings with this new friend.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...