Monday, September 11, 2023

Flirting and making out and>>>>>>

 If you have been following the blog Mrs bdenied worte a post about meeting a new guy. They went to the beach, sat around watching the waves and doing a little kissing.

They then went back to his place where she gave him a blow job and he came on her face. They did not fuck and contrary to what younger people think they did have sex cause a blow job is sex.

Later that week we went to a local bar to listen to a band.  He came along and had texted her that he was there. By pre arrangment he wanted to wander off and kiss her and feel her up while I watched.  We had alrady picked out a spot with minimal foot traffic. By this time my wife and I had been joined by two female friends who often go out to listen to the local musical talent.  They have no idea about our alternative life and are otherwise very vanilla ladies.  

The wife excuses herself telling us that she had to take a phone call and with the band playing its too loud inside so she need to take the call outside.  A few moments later I excuse myself to go to the restroom but I double back and head out. No one is paying attetntion to me as all eyes are on the band.

I go to the agreed upon spot and they are sitting on a bench making out. I snapped this photo of my wife and him in a passionate embrace. 


 I walk towards them in time to see my wife break the embrace and place her hand on his very visible cock straining at the fabric of his shorts. I was going to snap a photo but a young couple appeared at the end of the corridor and began walking towards us. I could not stand there taking photos of a couple making out without looking a bit pervy so I headed back to the bar and they wandered in a few minutes later one at a time and no one except the three of us were any wiser 

So tomorow they are going to hook up at his place and she has told him she wants his cock in her..  He apparently had been working out in the gym and when she texted he snapped this selfie and:  Well its obvious he is lookng forward to the hook up.



2 comments:

JFBreak said...

The build up to this is very exciting. Your own boner must be stretching the fabric of your man panties!

SheenV said...

Late comment - I love that they were passionately kissing in public! Kissing is a real turn-on for me - French kissing, tongue play, sucking on lips, even swapping food/liquid just makes me quiver and melt. Seeing Her do that with him would be an instant erection.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...