Thursday, October 7, 2010

A New Found Flirt

My Lovely lady does some volunteer work. I can not tell you what kind. But about a week ago she had on a lapel pin and it caught the attention of one of those men who she is very attracted to.

He introduced himself and from what she tells me, there was a lot of mutual flirting. It makes me really hot to know she is not afraid to flirt with men even if I am not around and cant offer an opinion about them. Tells me she is really the hot wife I think she is.

In any event, she tried one of those missed connetions on a certain web site. She has a had a couple of responses to her add but so far not from the guy she is trying to re-connect with.

I think it would be hot if some day I came home to find her fucking a guy that I did not screen for her and knew nothing about....

5 comments:

relevent married guy said...

That would be so sexy! I often wonder if anyone does 'reconnect' on lost connections on CL. I occasionally scan those when I am not scanning the M4MW posts. LOL

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

"I think it would be hot if some day I came home to find her fucking a guy that I did not screen for her and knew nothing about.... "

I agree, 100%. I think that the very hottest cuckolding is that in which poor hubby isn't asked his opinion, or even informed about what will happen.

M

bdenied said...

RMG: We have actually met some guys via Cl but never via missed connections

MsM: You and i are in definite agreement on that point......

MyKey said...

You are a bad man mr bd! But Im glad you are writing! Hope she enjoys her flirt! She might get needy soon and then...

MyKey said...

Hi bd. I wonder if I might ask you to drop me a mail. Something I could do with discussing with you if you don't mind.
Mykeyman1 at googlemail dot com
Cheers
Mykey

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...