Thursday, October 28, 2010

YEE HA!

by Mrs. B Denied

Yesterday, in between ignoring 3 calls from Spyman, I was texting back forth with my Cowboy. We have not heard from him for a while. Turns out, he had been on vacation, then had a injured his foot & had one of those boots on it, then something else. He said he was embarrassed and apologized for not letting us know. I thought he found some hot chick on vacation and got married or something!

ANYWAY, we texted back & forth & decided to hook up today. I knew it was coming...I was NOT going to tell my hubby if he had an early day at work...but as it turned out, hubby did not go in to work until close to lunch....and Cowboy was coming over at 10AM....so I had to tell hubby...but only after I played with him on the couch for a good long while and stopped saying I was tired from the Benadryl I had taken...so poor hubby only got played with, then got hit with the news that I would have company the next day.

This morning when I received the text that Cowboy was on his way, I told Hubby to get his pants on because Cowboy was on his way over. Funny--Hubby has to put his pants ON, then Cowboy takes his OFF. Ha Ha Ha... As it turned out, when Cowboy got there, the 3 of us chatted it up some, then hubby went to work a little earlier than originally planned. Cowboy & I talked for a while to catch up on things, then I said, let's go have some fun. He was all for it, and his pants showed it.

We undressed in the bedroom. I gave him a blow job that his moans told me he liked a lot. I joyfully hopped up on the bed. He said we have a lot of time, so let's take this nice & slow. He did...he was very gentle, caressing, and slowly putting his big dick in me and I had a nice view of those broad shoulders over me--things did get wilder and the room did heat up....

After some time, we decided we would go out for lunch. I wanted a burger, so we drove to a burger place. We talked some more at the hamburger place, and lo & behold, a girl I used to work with came in (who has seen my hubby)--she looked at me a couple of times. I had to say hello when she walked by. I introduced Cowboy as hubby's brother, and talked to her about her having opened a new business after being fired from the one we had worked together (she was let go due to a bitch at that office). Cowboy & I left soon after. I could not stop laughing--BUSTED! It did not matter, but I thought it was funny anyway. I told Cowboy to let me open my own car door instead of him opening it like he did before. He is a gentleman, after all.

We got back to my place & he came in--we hugged some more, but he had to go do some errands. So he left both of us with smiles on our faces.

Hubby & I have had some fun times with this cuckolding. This time was just having to put on his pants & go to work so Cowboy could take his pants off & fuck me. Another time I told hubby to leave because my #1 guy was on his way over...I threw hubby out of the house because my "boyfriend" (the 2 of them have never met) was coming over. Instead of, oh my gosh, hurry up my husband is home scenario--it was, oh my gosh, get out of here the boyfriend is on his way over!

Hubby makes life such a blast! We sure have a lot of good time stories, that is for sure!

3 comments:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi Mrs. BD,

Glad to hear you got some RL fun after a dry spell. You and your hubby are great. Em and I enjoy following your adventures and I'm hoping that Em evolves toward your approach to cuckolding.

It's ironic that bd hopes you evolve more toward Em's style of Dominance.

Maybe someday we can all meet in the middle>

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

PDXsubcuck said...

I tend to enjoy this approach a bit more, I don't mind not having sex with Brandi for a day or two before a lover. I enjoy seeing her devote her attention to lover...really hot to see them sitting together in public being a couple.

I'd guess the right lover for Brandi could certainly expand her and my limits. But I just don't see my wife causing me much real pain or discomfort...mental discomfort okay but...

Being tossed out when a lover is coming over...great.

Suzanne said...

Having hubby hurry up and put his pants on so that your lover could come over and take his own off to fuck you is soooo fitting for the cuckold lifestyle. I'm smiling from ear to ear! While my own denial of my sub hubby is a bit different, I can certainly relate!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...