Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bye Bye Bye...

by Mrs B.Denied

I just could not stand it any longer. Had a Buddy I called Spyman. He has wanted me for a long time, and I finally said OK after many "please please pleases" we hooked up. He was OK( no, not really--BORING)..he did treat me very nicely, like a queen. Good restaurants...but he would keep asking me, tell me what you want. Well, unlike some other buddies who are younger than me, what I wanted to say was F* ME! But, being nice, I would just say, you are doing fine, just leave things flow.... and always the QUESTIONS! Why does hubby like this? Is hubby Ok with this? How do you feel about this? Are you really into this....SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!! Oh, and he would actually call me on THE PHONE when his wife was not at home & go over the SAME DANG QUESTIONS!

After out last get together, he e-mailed me like I was a girlfriend. Since we live in different states, he could not see where this was going....WHERE THIS IS GOING? Is not that a question A GIRL asks a potential boyfriend? I did not respond to the e-mail & thought I was done with him....but a month after--here comes another e-mail with the same DAMN QUESTIONS plus asking me if I would consider not shaving "down there' for him! WTF!!!!!!

I e-mailed back after a few days--#1, I am not a hippie chick, and NO I will always shave because we like it, I like it, it is cleaner & I like skin on skin (I should have told him to shave his balls "for me"). #2, we have gone over all of your questions many times before----I had fun, thank you, but I now get too tired to travel & , like his wife says, I no longer want this "hobby". (or something to that effect)

HOPEFULLY THE DUMB ASS WILL GET THE HINT.

Fortunately, my good old faithful #1 called me yesterday for a brief phone bone. And this morning to Skype (from his house , in his bedroom of all places!!!)......ahh...now that's a F* Buddy---badda bing, badda bang. No questions, no acting like we are anything but F* Buddies.....even when we spend the night together, I would get up early (or he would, depending on where we were. He has spent the night at my house a couple of times when hubby was out of town), smile at him & say, SEE YA! We like it that way. I am not out to ruin his life, and I am not leaving my hubby that is for sure! My hubby is the bestest ever!

2 comments:

MyKey said...

Annoyed? I can see that! Honestly why make a simple thing complex?

Good to see how you feel about hubby. Given I have joined your journey it's of special interest.

M

Alfie said...

I guess if Spyman reads this post he'll well and truly get the message.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...