Monday, October 4, 2010

Interesting comment

While not much that I know of has been happening on the cuckold front, we have been enjoying each other.

Let me explain the "that I know of " phrase. I expressed to her and to her current FWB that I thought it would be hot if she "cheated." thinking of course I would find out about it and that would heighten the cuckold experience.

Well since her FWB was here maybe over a month or two ago, I certainly have not heard from him, nor has she admitted to hearing from him. I thought I heard her phone ring the other day while she was in the shower and thinking it may be her phone buddy, I went to answer it. Turned out it was a phone on the television.. I hate that, because you think its your phone only to feel foolish when you realtize it was some advertisement for one of the moble suppliers.

Anyway.....I pick up he phone and check missed messages and the entire section is blank..so is outgoing calls, incomming calls, outgoing messages and incomming messages.. In other words she is erasing all texts, and calls and she has never done this....so I am wondering if she is erasing all the evidence.....well that has my cuckold brain in overdrive. Even if she is not fucking anyone, its hot to think she may be fucking someone and erasing the evidence.

Now onto the interesting comment.. The other night I had a rare "wet dream" I can not remember the dream but I remember waking up with cum all over me and on the sheets. I remember cumming in my sleep. I love wet dreams because it reminds me of being a teen when I had them all the time. I was not particularly horny as she has give me a BJ and handjob lately and got nothing in return for herself...

I mentioned the wet dream to her. She just smiled and said good for you or something like that.

Later in the day we went into the bedroom where I shaved that hot cunt of hers, and then got my reward by licking and sucking her clit until she squirted pussy cum into my mouth and all over my face. I of course do this from a kneeling position on the floor while she lays back on the bed.

I eventually climbed into bed and we started to cuddle and enjoy the aftermath of her orgasm. I was sitll hard and could wanted to fuck her but since she has gotten me off twice lately without anything in return I thought it best to make it her day...But I really wanted to sink my cock into her wet tight pussy and spew a wad of hot cum inside her. She was gently playing with my now twitching cock and I had thought to myself, "fuck fairness" I'm going to fuck her" Just as I was about to roll over and sink my cock into her, she squeezed my dick and whispered, "You came without my permission and you can't cum today."

That was it...she had made her ruling and I was going to be left on the edge...and edge me she did...for the next hour she played with my cock until I was close to cumming and then stopped....she was giggling as she did and clearly enjoyed my tease and denial.

Interesting because she has never said something even close to "You came without permission." she has said no cumming but never because she denied permission. Interesting comment? I think so!

3 comments:

MyKey said...

Very interesting. As long as you trust each other I can imagine how hot such 'secrecy' would be! So have you asked her about it?

bdenied said...

MyKey: I asked her if she had seen or heard from him and she said no. I will say she had a strange grin on her face. I was trying to read it and could not. I think maybe she has, but Im not sure. In any event its fun thinking she has and I hope she has...but not knowing....well leaves me to write about not much.....

PDXsubcuck said...

Very interesting mind games. Your wife is working you well. Enjoy the ride!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...