Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long over due update

It has been awhile since we have posted anything...So thought this photo might grab some attention. Updates.. there are few.

She had a friend, we both knew him. He lived in our state but moved and we moved and now he lives on the east coast. He flew in once and she spent the night with him. According to her, not the best fuck she ever had but he was nice to her. She flew to his state and they spent the night in a hotel...and finally once again he visited her hear...Again not the best night she has ever had in bed.

He calls her but seems only when his wife is away, and he claims she is ok with his FWB arraingment with my wife. He, constantly asks if Im ok with her doing other men. He has in her words become a pest. He seems to want a girlfriend not a fuck buddy. We both think he really does not know what he wants. He wrote her an email and asked her a bunch of silly questions, many of which she has answered before. She wrote a note back. it was short and to the point and he should get the hint...enough is enough....

Now today her main fuck buddy calls and they wind up masturbating together on Skype.. She went into the bedroom, closed the door and even came into my office and closed my door. I had no other choice but to sneak down the hall, play with my very hard cock and try to listen as they watched each other get off. I have not gotten off and she has teased me now for a few nights. I dont know when she is going to get me off or if she will. I did our shaving routine the other day and went down on her and all I got was my cock played with for a few minutes.....I wish I could say I hated that but I really dont....right now as I type this Im leaking like a broken faucet and I guess it will be that way for a while.


1 comment:

SheenV said...

I do like the photo!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...