Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just a comment

Our cuckold world is very slow right now. I find that a bummer...it is like my drug, but eventually we will get something going. it comes in waves.

She gets calls from her boyfriend and they have hot phone sex and that helps keep me in cuckold space.

I was watching a show on Discovery Health about strange sex.Last night they had a polyamorous couple and more specifically a poly androus couple...Poly andry is where the woman has two men. my kind of girl.

She has a "husband" and she invited a second male into the house and they live a triade. Im not sure if they all share sex together, the commentators were vague on that.

One guy the second introduced said he was more the "alpha" male and he truly seemed it. They did not go into specifics but I looked at this as a permanent cuckold thing. I am sure she has sex with guy numer one but I think he is secondary to guy 2. She had a babby with guy two and guy one stays home 9-5 taking care of babby who is biologically number twos kid.....guy one really seems the beta male and Im sure this polyandrous arrangement is as close to cuckold as one gets.....
Just sayin!!

Well if there are any hot guys here in Texas in the Metro Plex who'd like to contact us, please do so and well see what happens...

Oh and finally she is doing some volunteer wil sork for some of our troops and without going into detail she got into some major flirting the other night.....Im sure shed love to be contacted by him again.......

1 comment:

Alfie said...

Glad to see you back posting. Hope things liven up for you soon.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...