Thursday, August 19, 2010

They know; they just know

by Mrs.B-Denied

Well...as I have stated numerous times before...my F*buddies are so jealous, they can just smell when another one comes around, even though they are thousands of miles apart.

#1 called for his phone session Tuesday right after #2 called to set up hooking up on Wedenesday. #2 did stop by Wenesday & we had a great time.

It is now Thursday Morning...About 7:30 in the morning...here comes a cal again from #1. He said very accusatorily, "Have you been fucked lately???" Of course I beat around the bush & said Monday Hubby & I hooked up...#1 made sure he said, but I did not get fucked with an 8" cock like his. No, of course not, no one'[s cock is as big or as powerful as yours, so get your cock downh to this area & fuck me! I praised his prowess, size & strength...that did it. He became very satisfied.

I made the mistake of mentioning I was going to an orientation as a volunteer for a military organization...he got very jealous! You aren't going to fuck some soldier, ARE YOU? You aren't going to be giving out blow jobs, ARE YOU? Oh No, I said, of course not---no one can take your place. You are my only extra curricular cock!

I know of his jealousy (even though he does know I am married. He kind of ignores that fact) Years ago I made the mistake of mentioning I had hooked up with an Air Force guy at a party & he came back, well, I hooked up with 3 Italian girls last night.....that said it all. So knowing his jealousy, I usually donlt even say I am doing my own husband! Once in a while I will, just as a reality check, and he has to respect that. But I don'tt rub it in his face very often...just praise his body parts! He gets off on that, and that is what this "call girl" is for! I am just happy I am still his "go to" girl!

But they know...they just know somehow. I don't know how, but they do! Anybody have any explanations for this phenomenom?

3 comments:

Alfie said...

I loved the phrase "I don't rub it in his face very often." I bet he wishes you would!

curiousgirl said...

lol...not sure if that post was intended to be funny, but it was!...the jealousy of men is amazing to me...i enjoy being able to discuss sexual exploits with a close male friend or two and i love knowing that they are becoming aroused (not jealous!)...

reminds me of the american pie movie "rule of 3"...that supposedly if a girl says she's had sex with 1 person it usually means three...and if a guys says 3 he usually means 1...wonder how that would translate in a situation like yours with you telling him "oh, no, you are my only extracurricular cock!"...surely he has to know that means, yep, she's got at least one other on the side!

cg

bdenied said...

Alfie: Love the comments:

CG: You know what I have to say about that.....thanks

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...