Monday, August 23, 2010

Cuckold by Proxy

Wel l you have read her posts about the former number one calling, and she has just recently been with the number two guy.. and then not so long ago spent the night at the hotel with her "spyman" and she has had Cowboy over for a visit too. So now excluding number one, I think I have been in her panties maybe once or twice while this cuckolding has taken place...some for sure do to work etc....

I was actually walking in to the house when she put her finger to her lips to hush me....did not want to disturb her phone boning buddy.....He called her today and she got off with him on the phone. I actually had to grab the phone and run it to her...Then I was busy in the computer room and she came out about noon or a bit after and was zipping up her pants....he called her for a second phone fuck.

I gotta hand it to him, the guy can get hard multiple times a day...we (wife and I were talking) We both agreed that based on his previous life he was definitely at the top of the class.....accomplishments, nerve, etc......He has a big cock which she likes, a take charge attitude, and he can make her squirt like no one else can....

Me, jealous, no not at all...as a matter of fact Im having a hard time typing because my friend down there is trying to poke a new hole in my pants...I find it very hot and desireable.

Oh last night she went to a ladies event. I wont go into details as its not important...But there were a few men there assisting the ladies in the endeavor they were attempting to accomplish. I must say, my wife was about the most attractive and sexy one there.....she is in my view smoking hot....and she was definitely being flirted with by one guy.,...she told me he kept patting her shoulder and back and was very very nice to her...Nothing happened but its nice to know that this little slut hot wife of mine can attract men like polin attracts bees..

No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...