Saturday, August 21, 2010

Penis By Proxy

by Mrs. B-Denied

I was very pleased when getting ready to go about my Saturday errands #1 called. He had been working all night & wanted to do his usual phone boner. He asked his usual question: "Are you alone?" I put my finger to my lips to show Hubby to be quiet and replied, Yes, he's at work & I am going to the store....need something? Yes, he was in need so he could get come sleep. He had worked all night & was ready to get some sleep but needed to relax & unwind.

I suantered down the hallway telling him I was shimmying out of my short shorts and headed for the bedroom.

He specifically requested I get out my dildo. He has seen it (& & of course measured it. He is a man after all) The dildo is a foot long and has 2 heads. It is made of some sort of ...I don't know what, but it does feel real. Except for the size & 2 heads, it is very realistic feeling. It has nice girth, and in our exploits, #1 knows it is about the same girth as he is (& probably pretends in his mind it is as long as his own!) ANYWAY. He had used some lotion on his cock already & I could hear him pleasuring himself. He wanted me to put the dildo inside me as far as possible like he does and go in & out real fast & put the phone there so he could hear the sucky-fucky noises it makes. He said he was going to get real close to coming- then stop, then start again and come while he listened to the dildo inside me and my moaning & groaning pleasure noises. As soon as I put the phone down in that area & went in & out---he made a loud roar as he came. He was happy and signed off to get some sleep.

I have been telling him, or trying to tell him about tantaric sex. Don't just get off quick..slow down. Get to the edge & stop. Then start again until he gets close, then stop...I told him his orgasm would be out of this world. He still has a ways to go...but he is starting to get the picture.

Since he could not be here to be with me in person, this dildo became a surrogate for his cock. This episode today was like his own cock was there inside of me. I call it penis was here by proxy.

1 comment:

Alfie said...

You certainly know how to make a man happy!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...