Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Poll

I have added a poll asking if any of the readers have ever masturbated to a photo of Msbdenied. The reason for the poll is twofold.

One. It would be hot for me to know that someone has or does.

Two: While checking my stat counter I noted that several of her photos have been downloaded from the blog. I wonder if anyone is jerking off to those photos. Kinda like being cuckolded by proxy which was the title of a recent theme.

So you can vote and be anonymous. I would be interested. It also gives me an idea if the blog is still holding any interest to readers.

Thanks

7 comments:

SheenV said...

I've used her photos! How can one not when one sees them?!

bdenied said...

Sheen: Glad to hear that you do and its nice to see that so far she has 17 yes votes....I find that hot.

Unknown said...

BDenied,
Hi, how are you? I talked to you by email a while ago and I had another question for you. I don't know if you remember, but I'm the Air Force fighter pilot who was working with their wife through the cuckold process. Well, there have been some major updates, but I lost your email. If you have time, can you let me know if you can answer some questions to: checkemail123@gmail.com? Thanks

Alfie said...

I have to say no. But Emma has certainly benefited, if you take my meaning!

MyKey said...

I've not, they always rev my motor. But I haven't to any bloggers photos. Her pictures often get me started then I go on to reading stories or imagining things that you've described.

M

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

Rest assured that your blog continues to hold interest for your readers!

M

bdenied said...

Alfie: Yes, I do and am so happy to hear that she has benefited and I understand what you mean

MYKey that is very nice to hear thanks

Ms M: Probably one of the best comments for inspiration I have gotten..thank You so much

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...