Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If I had a photo

ON the right you see a photo of the famous or infamous as you choose, Betty Page. A drawing actually...and what is it Ms Betty is doing? Well she is thrilling the audience with a pole dance.

What a seductive art form that is. I love watching "G-String Divas" a series on HBO filmed in a "strip club" somewhere in New York or Jersey.....The girls are gorgeous and they are so seductive on the poles...Athletic, flexible, sexy......I,, like most guys, have been to a strip club; but I do not really enjoy them. I feel pressured to part with my hard earned money and while everyone knows I love to be teased, I at least like knowing the girl likes me when she teases me....its too phony for me, but I do enjoy the art form.

Last week my little "stripper" in training went to a swingers club. Lot's of times at these clubs the ladies in the house will attach themselves to one of the various poles and put on a show for their husbands, lovers, etc.....Now while I'M sure many of the girls who do the pole thing are or have been real dancers in clubs, most of them are just someones wife, girlfriend, FWB, or otherwise with someone in the club. They are the "real girl next door." Amateurs in the arena of Pole dancing. Maybe slightly exhibitionist or maybe slightly flirtatious, and sometimes a bit tipsy but always trying to be sexy and mostly succeding.

Many times my wife, the little cuckoldress that she is has said that she would love to "pole dance" but has always felt too self concious to do so.

Last Saturday, we got to the club...She wore a very hot mini skirt, calf high boots with 5" heels, a leather belt and a skimpy matching tank top and a leather jacket just cause the A/C in the club will freeze meat. So she looks at me and says, "I ought to try.....!" I said, "Yes, but only if your comfortable." She says, "I'm afraid at what the people will do..." Kitten I said, Last time we were here a girl in baggy, saggy jeans, got up on stage and if I did not know better I would have sworn she was a statue she moved so slowly......no one laughed at her and her man was very appreciative and she was not even half as hot as you.....your hotter under cold water than she was in a fire.

..................and with that, my darling hot wife got up and pole danced......and for the first time ever watching a girl, any girl, professional or otherwise in any setting or environment, I grew a tent pole uner my dockers......a huge tent pole....and when she came back she smiled and gave me a hot lap dance just like the girls on G-string divas do but only she kept me hard the whole time and leaking like a faucet in need of a plumber. I just love her for everything she does and for her bravery and daring and for a damn hot pole dance...and If I only had a photo.

4 comments:

MyKey said...

What a Great story. Very sexy. Wish I could have seen it too!

Playfully Yours said...

That is awesome. I love that you had such a nice tent pole!!!!

How sexy to see her mesmerize you in such a way....Is it time to put a pole in the bedroom????

Alfie said...

Wow. That was sensational, you lucky b.

bdenied said...

MYKey: So do I....I have often thought that hot little:

Playfully: A pole in the bedroom...Now that is a thought

Alfie: when a guy with a little hottie such as your darling Emma tells me I'm lucky, that is a definite compliment because you and I are about two of the luckiest guys on earth

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...