Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sleeper Cell (phone)

Mrs B.Denied again here---

Like I said--what a lousy call girl I would be for real! After those couple days where former F**** Buddy kept texting & calling--the very next night I thought for sure I would not hear from him--he must have been VERY horny, because when I got up in the morning--there was a MISSED TEXT from 11:30PM the night before.....I can't hear the phone from the other side of the house---guess I'll have to start sleeping with my cell phone! Gives new meaning to the term "sleeper cell", eh? By that time it was Friday--don't want to return a text...just in case he is back at home! Now I have to wait once again! :( & new Military Man is gone back & is not available for now. Oh well! We'll have to see what we can find. I certainly look at men in a different way since hubby & I have started this cuckolding! I have always surreptitiously looked at good looking men...but now I get to think with absolutely no guilt I can actually F**** them! Man, if that cop sitting at the table next to us in a restaurant could only read my mind....or those firemen in the grocery store......

3 comments:

Bella said...

It is such a freeing feeling now that I can openly lust after whoever and actually have the option of fucking them! With Hub's full approval! And I sleep with my cell phone...it's kind of pathetic but ya just never know what you might miss! :)

rage said...

Go get them girl...get them all and have no mercy.

bdenied said...

Bella...she absolutely loved your comment..

Rage: You brought such a smile to her face....she said, you should join her in showing them no mercy....

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...