Wednesday, April 7, 2010

An Officer & A Gentlemnan...sort of

What a week after a long dry spell. All of a sudden they "cum" out of the wood work. My new Military man contacted me last week & said he's back for a while & wanted to stop by. Well. Since it has been a few weeks since I heard from my former f**** buddy, I KNEW who would be a calling. I thought it would be after Easter, but it turned out to be on Easter.

I had just gotten a new updated cell phone--complete with the ability to take photos. Former F**** Buddy has been pestering me for photos the last few times we spoke, but my phone did not take photos & I guess he did not want to take the chance of me e-mailing some to him. Well, after some sexy texts, he was VERY excited about the new phone & its magical abilities. I had Hubby help out--it's hard to take pussy shots with one hand! Hubby made some nice photos & they went over extremely well. We texted off & on all day, then around midnight the texts started again. Hubby was sleeping so I snuck out into the living room. My Buddy wanted more photos, but I thwarted him& said he'd have to make do with what he already had gotten, so he asked I call his hotel. I must not be as good a call girl as I had hoped--I called the hotel & when he answered I tried to sound sexy & he said "Who is this? Well--I thought maybe the hotel guy put me through to the wrong room( & it was late & I was still kind of groggy)--so I tentatively asked if this was {name}. He laughed & said yes--I pretended to be mad at him for scaring me like that! I think he wanted me to say it was his personal whore calling....what do I know, not being a "call girl" for very long? I phone boned him to his heart's content, then he was satisfied & able to get some sleep. But he must have not gotten laid over Spring break with his wife or any girlfriend--he texted again first thing in the morning & I got him off again! He must be temporarily satisfied--no texts or calls now for a few days! He is still lot of fun, even if only by phone now a days.

IN THE MEANTIME-----New Military Man did stop by as promised on Tuesday. We were alone. I had dressed in a diaphanous sexy piece of lingerie. He already had a hard on walking in the door, but his smile said it all. He put his hands on me & pulled me close & we kissed. He said he liked how it felt. I turned around & pressed by butt against his hard on & said I liked what I felt! We sashayed into the bedroom & kissed some more. I slid off the lingerie & he undressed. I knelt down & stared a blow job. He moaned how much he MISSED that, so I continued, stopped, continued & stopped...then he said he was so close & did not want to come yet. So onto the bed we pounced-being the gentleman that he is--girls come first! -he kissed me from the top down & went down on me. After much moaning I let him know to stop. He got up & said he wanted me to suck his cock. I obliged. It was a difficult position, so he stood up & had his hands on the ceiling to hold himself... He has a nice lean hard"V"shaped body & he looked like super man standing over me. I knelt on the soft bed & put his cock on my mouth. It as not long before his hands were grabbing my hair & I could tell he was close. I told him to paint my face--so out it came-all over my face. He never did put his cock in me--all he wanted was a blow job--something he had not had for a ling time and he really enjoyed it.

We cleaned up & talked a bit--then it was back on with the jeans, and a kiss good bye at the door & wished him well. He left with a smile.

Mrs B-Denied

4 comments:

jude said...

very nice! love hearing your side of events. I am nicely aroused...
jude

Emma Kelly said...

Hi Mrs. bd,

I'm sure it was welcomed relief. And the phone sex also must have given your old beau something to consider.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

rage said...

Wow, the life of a call girl. So intrigued about this.

bdenied said...

Jude: She loved knowing that her post caused some arousal...she swears she does not know she turns people on.....and if you believe that.....

Scott: Relief....you know me far too well

Rage: She was happy to find other girls thinks it is intriguing.......it is really a fantasy of hers for certain and her FWB's allow her to live it out without fear of arrest too....of course the money aint so great....but life is more than money

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...