Friday, April 23, 2010

Married To The F.W.B.?

From Mrs. B-Denied

Now, this is not as poetic as hubby just posted. I was just amused at a recent happening.

I have had a F*** Buddy now for over 6 years. Even after he moved to another state and we moved to a different state--he still calls when he is on the road & horny & needs a female voice to put him over the edge. I know what he wants to hear, so he keeps calling. He has managed to be in our area a few times, and we did get together physically, but it has morphed into me being his phone call girl.

He has mentioned several times over the years he would like to do something that I am not willing to do. Lately, it has become his obsession and he has been texting like crazy and doing that so male "please, please, please" posture.....finally, I figured since it is his fantasy, and we just phone bone after many texts, I gave in & played along with his fantasy. He was thrilled, then said he'll have to make his way here so he can do it for real. Still I said, it will hurt, and they will ask questions at the hopspital. He still did his please please please--he'll be gentle & only go in a little way....(now, I don't think many girls have not heard THAT line at some time in her life!!! What a croc!) But, he managed to get off & we hung up.

He called the next evening & it was the same thing. By now I am getting tired of this. (fortunately, after all these years, he is respctful, and I really don't have anything to fear. He is just a little boy trying to get his way)

Hubby knew what has been happening & he was home at the time. He told me to tell him I want to fuck him then sit on his face & have his cum drip down his face into his mouth. I texted those words to him and that I want to get off, what # should I call him on.

Nothing. No response. I guess he was sulking and giving me the silent treatment, like we are married or something!!! I told hubby that did it, he won't call anymore since he can't get what he wants. Hubby said, no, he will call again, you wait & see. The silent treatment will only last so long.

I happened to know he was still on the road this week---so, I was expecting another call. But one night goes by. One morning goes by. Another night goes by. Another morning--then the second night---I hear the bzz bzzz bzz of the text. It was him. this time was "normal". He wanted a picture of my pussy--I sent one. He wanted another. I told him he'd have to be happy with what he has. So he sulked about 10 minutes & he texts me to call him--it was a normal call--he was horny & wanted a girly voice to help him get off.

So how long before he starts on his obsession requests start again? Shall we venture a guess or 2?

Good thing I have found another replacement F*** Buddy nearby, even if it not as often as I would like (especially now since he is overseas). But at least this one actually talks, and is s good fuck. But this "relationship" has only been a year...give it time. He did say he likes his kink. I'll be on the "look out".

2 comments:

NoOne said...

Haha if he is asking what I think he is asking, just tell him what I always say: "I'll let you if you let me first."

That usually does it =)

Alfie said...

Wow. You must have one sexy voice!

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...