Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The perpetual hardon

Last night we were on the couch watching tv. It was chilly and I had on ordinary heavy cotton sweat pants on. No underwear . She was playing with my cock. It of course got hard. Very hard.

She kept rubbing in one spot and it almost became unpleasant, but I let her continue...Sometimes that feeling of unpleasantness is erotic in its own way.......I was never in danger of cumming, I think because the sensation did verge on unpleasant, but my dick stayed hard.

So what's the point.....? I think she is going to get fucked tomorrow...and it won't be with my cock....

5 comments:

Married Bull said...

Honestly, I would have been climbing the walls!!

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Sounds good to me.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Alfie said...

Sounds great. I'm surprised you hadn't nursed a hard-on since Sunday.

rage said...

Oh the anticipation....

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I know exactly how you feel.. I am teased all the time and get little relief.
Good luck.
Jayne xx
http://jaynesmaster.blogspot.com/

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...