Sunday, February 7, 2010

The comparison

I have always suspected that when my wife gets together with a guy, the guy will invariably ask about cock seize. In other words, he will always inquire if he has a bigger dick than I have.


She has never come out directly and told me this but I have always suspected it. I also suspect that most men are somewhat interested in how they compare to the husband of the wife they are now fucking. I think that men at least those who do other men's wife want to believe whether it is true or not, that they are bigger in seize and that is why the wife is seeking out other men. While this is usually pure fantasy, I do think that in some cases it may be a reality. There are seize queens for sure and some husbands want the other guy to be bigger.


It has been my experience that when people advertise for other sex partners, they often include a requirement for a certain seize...Eight inches seems to be the preference but I have never actually counted the various requirements and I'm just guessing on this.


So the point of today's post.....I mentioned that she did a rather new guy twice in the past couple of weeks.. True to form, her former number one guy called her for his usual phone session since they don't get to see each other often. I think he must sense when she is with other guys....


Now as it turns out the only cock she has had in her in the past few weeks does not belong to me...Not that we haven't had sex, we just haven't had penis penetrating sex....Not with mine anyway....


Yesterday for the first time she tells me that he inquired about if he were bigger than me...She told me she said, "Yes, you are." He said, "Really, a lot or a little bit?" She said, she told him, "Much bigger." So even though she has alluded to his seize before and once when asked in front of me she used her hands to demonstrate how big, this is the first time she has told me that she told him he is much bigger and she left no doubt that she really meant it.....He is bigger she told me but then quickly added that she only cares for him as a fuck buddy and seize is not everything.....so anyway I found this photo and just thought it illustrates the topic...I think I have posted it before and even took a poll...but for your visual enhancement.......

7 comments:

Milliscent said...

Even if a guy isn’t bigger than one’s hubby, I imagine it always better to assure him that he is much, much larger, that indeed hubby is quite tiny. Always good to build a fellow’s self esteem, and let hubby know that it’s rather fun to embarrass him with pillow talk.

sub hubby said...

Mistress tells me my cock is bigger than any others that She has had or has.

But, as David said to Her, its not the size, its what you do with it - his is smaller than mine, but She prefers it...

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

"Size" is usually just a guy's obsession. But Em has always taken lovers who were bigger than me and confesses a preference for guys who are around 8 and thick. Thick, she says, makes a difference.

Glad that the Mrs. is back in the saddle again. Fun for all.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

bdenied said...

MsM: I think you hit the nail on the head....I also think that is why she mentioned it to me...just a bit of "blush at this news"

SH: Well that certainly has not been my experience but it matters not as she is cuckolding you anyway...

Scott: Again a brother in cuckolding.....

Anonymous said...

Good to see you again bd,

Hmmm..well guys I know who are 'hung up' on size are really looking for affirmation which leads to more confidence in bed. Personally I have had awesome guys who ain't that big and big guys who ain't that awesome. -Just my 2 cents.

xx

rage said...

Guys are always comparing their size to either current or past lovers that the woman has. It's just an ego thing that the guy has to know...

Unknown said...

A very sexy pic gets me all hot and bothered.

Andy

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...