Monday, January 25, 2010

....and the rest of the Story

After coming out of the bathroom and finding the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign, and hearing the soft moans, sucking sounds etc, I walked closer to the door to hear more.

I heard giggling, later to find out that when he took off her jeans he thought her panties sporting,
DID I MENTION I AM MARRIED, on the front was funny.

It's amazing, when someone is having sex how quite they try to be, especially when the wife is fucking the friend with her husband outside the bedroom.

After hearing the initial sounds, I could not hear much for a while....Then after what seemed like ten minutes or more, I heard her and the sounds she was making told me she was in the throes of orgasm...she got quite loud.

I heard her crying, "That feels good," and then sounds as if she were crying...You know those agony ecstasy sounds...The ones where it hurts so good sounds.

Then I heard nothing, perhaps some giggling or mild laughter. This lack of sound went on for a long time. I thought mayb they had fallen asleep after a rousing bout of hot sex.

I went back to the football game... New Orleans won.....the game had gone into overtime and during this time period, I heard more noise from the bedroom and that is hard to do since it does not transmit sound well.

I walked down the hallway again, and could hear her moaning again....I could hear sounds that were unmistakeably fucking sounds......deep male grunting, girl moans....then nothing......

This pattern went on for another 45 minutes.....I would hear nothing, then loud moans.

After a total of about 2hrs they emerged from the bedroom. She was simply glowing... He had the Cheshire cat grin.....They sat on the love seat, she proped her legs over his. He gently massaged her lower leg. I got an it was a nice experience look.

He stayed and chatted for a couple of more hours sitting with her the whole time...after drinking one of those fancy beers with some kind of Kona coffee added. (who thought of that nonsense) he thanked us, gave her a kiss and hug and left with promises to do it again soon.

She was simply happy... She told me how much she enjoyed his company...wanted him to come back etc....Now before all this, she had told me she was willing to have him come over but did not think much would happen....turns out her pussy was so hot for him she could not wait to get him in the bedroom. apparently when I went into the bathroom, he walked over and kissed her and she said, "Let's get into the bedroom while he is gone."

Well this is the longest she has ever been in the bedroom with anyone who did not spend the night and when she has spent the night with someone, I have not typically been around. I suspect that may happen here.

In any event, she got laid, and laid well, I got my cock played with and right now its half hard from the teasing it got last night and I'm about to cum without it even being touched.

Hope ya'll enjoyed the rendition

14 comments:

db said...

seems like to me you need someone to come over and leave the bedroom door open so you can hear better. Or better yet, just go at it there in the living room.

Anonymous said...

hot story! lucky you to have such a hot wife!

bdenied said...

Hank: Have anyone in mind
Nbuidness: Welcome

ctredford said...

Was this a friend of yours or your wife?

rage said...

How come you did not join in>?

bdenied said...

ctre: He is now

Kitty: Good question. Because when I came out of the bathroom there was a do not disturb sign on the bedroom door. she prefers to go it alone. I respect that, but yeah I would love to watch...and actually watch more than participate, but ya takes what ya gets

MyKey said...

I love the do not disturb sign, and her sneakin off while you are in the bathroom. That's just so naughty. A sign keeping your own husband out of his bedroom, becuase you are busy fucking someone else in it. I do love her style and her obvious relish in playing. Lucky man.

I often wonder how love is reconciled with her not wanting to play with you around. I get the feeling you are both very much in love. It's hard to fathom, yet I know that much of what we get up to would not seem 'loving' from the outside. I guess it's part of the quirkiness of kink and d/s.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

A wonderful situation. I am a little envious as Em is so busy for now that extracurricular fun is almost impossible. I'm hoping that as she grows accustomed to her new schedules she will find the time and desire to put me in my place sexually.

Congratulation to you and Mrs. bd.

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

PDXsubcuck said...

What a delightful event. Brandi has dated but to be honest if I am around I usually get to watch. She has expressed an interest in keeping me out of the room or more dating so we shall see. Another thing she said she wants to do is to tie me up so that I can watch but cannot do anything or blindfold me but have me in the room so I can hear everything.

But I really liked it that your wife's lover hung around after the lovemaking but keeping her close, keeping your wife "his" while he was around...in your own house even...cool! Or rather hot very HOT!

Milliscent said...

What a fine way to watch the game!

M

Married Bull said...

bd - Sound like everyone had a good time...including you. Things still are moving in the right direction here, wish I could get our wives together so that yours could guide mine..:D

bdenied said...

MYKey: We are very much in love and our dynamic works well for us....

Scott: You have nothing to be jealous of, but I suspect you are in need of being cuckold and the sooner the better

PDX: Thanks for the comment and stopping by. I appreciate your input

MSM: You are always one of the readers I look forward to receiving comments from: Thanks so much

OS: Yes, I think so...she even received a call from him wanting to get with her again but she had events planned with Girlfriends etc....but they will get together soon I think

Spin said...

Yummy! So did you cum?

Anonymous said...

My husband is ultra conservative,and he is also almost a full 30 years my senior, and I must admit, I do fantasize about him being forced to witness a young HUNG stud giving me an incredible ficking *blush*

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...