Thursday, February 4, 2010

He's baaack

I am at this moment being cuckold again....Before he arrived she stepped into my computer room and asked me "do you care if he doesn't use a condom? I think what she was really saying is that she is going to let him cum in her and she wanted me to know it too.

Then she said, "xxxx never does...." letting me know that she takes him bare too.....

I was again played with last night in the same fashion as the last post on perpetual hard on.....I have not cum yet and probably wont today either....but I am typing this with a hard on and I would like to fuck her after he is finished......just seeing them walk down the hall got me erect

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit damn....you are a glutton for punishment, huh? Would make me freakin' crazy and then some baby.....

xx

NoOne said...

LOL! You are a demon, I'm sure she'll at least let you lick her clean =)

rage said...

Wow...just wow....

bdenied said...

SG: Your probably correct but its fun nonetheless

MS-L...just anothe perspective on SG's comment....although I may have liked too, I did not get the opportunity, as work summoned

Kitty: Im glad we can wow you

Anonymous said...

Very hot! *blush*

Pami

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...