Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How Long

On April 25th her boyfriend came over and fucked her. I came home to discover the Privacy Please Sign on the Bedroom door.

On May 3rd I wrote a post and in that post mentioned that since he had fucked her I had gone done on her a couple of times and had gotten her off but had not been in her pussy.

Since her fuck she and I have played with each other, I have gotten her off a couple of more times. We have been slow in the sex department. Work is taking up a lot of time since we had so many lay offs and are down to a bare minimum staff. As I mentioned in the post of 4/26 ( I wrote it the day after she got fucked) that I had not been in her pussy...Actually up until Saturday May 23, I had not even cum in a very long time. I can't even remember how long.

Saturday she got her cunt shaved, and then she got her reward for having it shaved, a nice slow tongue licking until she came gallons in my mouth, and then she massaged my cock until it spurted its white cream all over me...it felt good and it was fun but I tried holding off but could not....I wanted to tell her not to get me off but in the end I said fuck it, it's her choice and her choice seemed to be to end the drought.

Well the cumming drought anyway. Her pussy has only had strange cock in it since then and I wonder how much longer before it gets in her again.....will mine get there first or will some other hard cock get there first?

I was over at "Vanilla's" blog and he had or has gone six weeks with no cumming and his cock has been banished from Sandy's pussy...perhaps for a long time....it seems more and more girls are getting into this form of play and more of us guys are ok with it.

2 comments:

Milliscent said...

I don't know why it is so, but to me the thought of a cuckoldress denying her husband access to her body is unbelievably erotic.

bdenied said...

MsM...i thought you might think like that....check your email I sent You a private response too

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...