Sunday, May 3, 2009

Three times in a week

Its amazing, since she had the last fuck that I described (and that you guys seemed to find hot) she has had three phone calls from her former guy who had to move and he got off with her three times on the phone...

You still may be interested to know that I have gone down on her a couple of times (actually she gets her pussy kissed at least once a day) since he came over and I heard him fuck him, but I have not yet been in her pussy.

She told the phone call guy that she hadnt been fucked by me in a while and then she said, "I told him that only Your cock will really satisfy me." Then she said she told him this to "stroke his ego." I'm sure it did.......and if she had the chance she surely would fuck him again....however, she has told me that she has no intention of giving up her newest guy and she adores fucking him.....its that gleam in her eye that tells me she is really hot for him.....she even mentioned that if she could do them both at the same time that would be very hot. She did not include me in that threesome.....

Actually, that would be hot to hear them both fuck her...brings up all kinds of fantasies......I love the subtle ways she lets me know they have big dicks without coming right out and saying "There cocks are huge...." she is making a subtle point.....

3 comments:

MyKey said...

Im not clear, have you ever got to watch when Mrs B has been with a lover? Not in a threesome scenario I mean.

Milliscent said...

Two guys at once while you got to watch or perhaps only listen. Perfect!

bdenied said...

My: yes one time..It was in NYC and she had met one of NY's finest....we took a cab to his apartment and I helped him undress her...actually, he suggested it... Then he just took her....I watched and did not participate in a threesome, other than the undressing.

Milliscent: Hello, glad to see you again.....listening is fun...only listen...

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...