Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mid Night Call

I have mentioned in the past that when a fuck buddy of hers calls or comes over, she will within a very short time hear from her old fuck buddy that she had for so many years.

This week the new guy tried to hook up with her at lunch time, but she had the late lunch and wound up having to go out with the other office personnel and had to postpone her meeting...Two days later I get a call around 11 am and she just says, "Phee fi fo fum..." Well right away I know what that means....true to form her old fuck bud called. He must smell the other guys around her and he calls.

Now with him, you may remember, I have never met or talked to him...He wants no cocks in her pussy except his...and as she and I have discussed that would mean mine too....funny how guys who do other men's wives want that puss all to themselves....at least before the deed happens they want to make sure that the pussy they are fucking has had no other cocks in it....I'm sure the current guy feels the same although to my knowledge he has never asked her to make sure I haven't visited Ms Puss in a while....I'm sure if he did, she would be happy to accomadate him.

When she told me he called, she said the conversation lasted all of about 30 seconds and he said he would call back that night.

He did....about midnight.....we were layinng in bed, watching the last Leno show.....she answered and I was got the subtle hint to vacate the bedroom. I did too...I could hear her low voice having some good phone sex....Funny, I had offered to shave her pussy earlier and when that happens I generally get her off right afterwards, but last night she said no, she was a bit tired and not up for it.....I think what she was really doing was keeping my virtual cock out of her virtual pussy so she could have virtual sex with her fuck buddy....so what does a good cuckold do in a situation such as this....I stayed in the hallway next to the bedroom, tired to listen to the phone sex and played with my virtual cock....she sounded like she came but I did not...a virtual ending to a virtual fucking and cuckolding.

1 comment:

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

Virtually kool!

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...