Monday, February 23, 2009

The Dream

She told me that she had a dream the other night that two guys, one of whom was the stocky announcer "Joe Rogan" from the UFC and I were doing what these two guys are doing to this young lady....Getting her undressed in preperation for a threesome.

The cuckolding around here is at a real lull... Two appointments this week with her guy fell through and I am going through a real drought. The fact that she had a dream of a "threesome" was really hot...In her dream I was undressing her for "Joe" .............imagine that! and afterwards I watched as he did her....my response....Yeah I could live with that!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how frustrating it can be when that date just keeps getting postponed. When it happens with us, my girl doesn't mind. I'm usually the one who is most frustrated, but what can you do. A dream is always good.

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

As usual we are on parallel trajectories. Em and Darius have had to postpone their recent plans. But She and I are going to a BDSM event and then briefly to a kink friend's birthday party. Doubt that we'll have time to play...scott has papers to deliver. But only for another ten days. I've given my notice and worked out something daylight that's a little more in line with what I'm qualified to do.

There's always next time, isn't there?

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

MyKey said...

I love the picture!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...