Thursday, February 5, 2009

HNT: I have applied


Today is HNT and it's also the day of the morning when she got a call from her old flame who was her former number one fuck buddy. Remember he moved: we moved and the new guy said he would make her forget about the other guy. Well more or less that is true but the old flame has certainly not forgotten about her. He calls because he has fantasies of her and he jerks off on the phone while hearing her sexy voice. I sometimes hear some of it and it is pretty damn hot, especially when she tells him she craves his big cock.
I bought her these panties which say "Wanted Fuck Buddy Apply Within" as a joke. But I want to apply myself these days.. You see I haven't been inside that tight pussy of hers in a bit over a month.
It not exactly that she is denying me on purpose. She had a rotten cold for a while and was feeling down. Then: the new guy called and she had to put him off because of the cold...then she was doing some major cock teasing, eventually jerking me off.
Finally, she hooked up with her new beau and he came over and fucked her while I made dinner.. He filled her full of cum and left without saying hello and after he left I really wanted some pussy but she was I think in a definite mood to savor his cock and did not want me in the mix so to speak.
I would suppose that all this denial may please you guys since the majority of the ladies and men polled thought it was a good idea if I only came 12 times in a year. No one said if that should be in her pussy or not. Perhaps I should do another poll to find out how many times you guys think I should get to put my cock in her during the course of a year....In any even I am definitely walking around most of the day thinking about her hot cunt, how she spreads her legs for cocks and how my cock aint been one to get those legs spread lately. Oh yeah and last night and the night before she was playing with me and getting me hard.....

14 comments:

13messages said...

I always love seeing your beautiful wife.

Great shot!

Grey Owl said...

Interesting question... and since I'm not able to play in this fantasy, I'm not sure how I would answer. But 12 times a year is not particularly an envious number.

Can you give us a desired number on your behalf? I would think, depending on the amount of teasing going on... hmmmm. Well, I'll just leave it as... I'm envious you two play this game at all. Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

Married Bull said...

Where did you get the panties? I would like to get a pair for my wife.

db said...

I would like to crawl up between her legs and bury my face in that pussy

;)

bdenied said...

13: Thanks your comments are always appreciated.

Grey: Are you asking about cumming or fucking/

OS: Send me an email and I will give you the name of the website.

Hank: Well then that makes three of us.....it is unanamous then right....

Anonymous said...

My suggestion is a ratio not a hard er firm err number pun intended. I would suggest you get your pleasure in her pussy after she has had sex 3-5 times with someone else.

I always make by cuckold wait at least 24 hrs but I get off making his balls blue.

Lavender Fields said...

Very sexy pic.Imagine how you'll cum when she eventually allows you entry.Well thats if she does

Ms. Lily said...

hehe, I love the panties!! As well as the words!!
Happy belated HNT!!

bdenied said...

Collar: I shall pass that comment onto her...why I dont know but I will probably cause it sounds hot

Anna thanks for the comment and yes I know because last night I had a wet dream and it made me feel 16 again

Ms Lilly, glad you like them, and the words...i do too

Emma Kelly said...

Hi bd,

I work on the premise that we desire to be banned from that pussy that we love. How excruciating to see her giving it away to others, knowing you once had it all but lost it.

Fantasies fuel our sex lives but could we really endure them forever?

Perhaps we should be "forced" to test our resolve to be our hotwives' humble cucks? Say, a one year zero entry ban, just to see how it goes?

Best,

scott
Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

rage said...

Hot picture! Happy belated HNT!

Anonymous said...

I think she should let you cum 12 times a year, but only allow you entry into her pussy 4 times a year. That should keep you focused.

bdenied said...

Rage: Thanks for stopping by and sure hope you are feeling better. I have been at work the past few days and not able to get on line as much as Id like. Be well my friend

Wayne: Thanks for your comment: I shall pass it along

Collar: She really liked your suggestion

Kittie Kate said...

LOL!
I love those panties.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...