Thursday, February 12, 2009

The wait continues

Well with Valentine's Day just a brief two days from now, I was rather suspecting that my drought from her pussy might end.

Probably not, and not because of tease and denial (which is a turn on for me anyway) but because tomorrow she has to have some dental surgery. There have been some underlying problems from dental surgery last spring. we dont know the cause for them and the doc wants to open the spot and explore and clear out the underlying infection. We dont suspect its anything he did wrong as the surgery was done almost a year ago...but something got in there and aggravated the previous spot and it has to be cleared up.

So my guess is the only thing going into her mouth this weekend is going to be toothpaste or anti-bacterial mouth rinse...

Perhaps by the time I get her puss again her fuck buddy will have had her.......someone suggested I only get it about 4 times a year and someone suggested it only happen after every 3rd encounter with strange cock...we will see what happens...I did share those thoughts with her but she did not say a whole lot...

1 comment:

Milliscent said...

bdenied,

Perhaps I am mean, but I must hope that you are not allowed inside until after her fuck buddy has his fun!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...