Wednesday, March 14, 2007

steady boyfriend

Although my wife has taken on twelve different men to have sex with since our marriage, she primarily has one steady guy with whom she has the most fun. To date I have never met him as he wants no part of my presence and since she enjoys so much to fuck him I. She has had many interesting trysts with him and she sometimes tells me the details and sometimes she only tells me a little of what she has done with him. Her trysts have taken place in hotel rooms, cars, desolate spots around airports, military installations and other places of semi public and private sexual escapades. He is likely to call her at anytime of the day or the night and he expects her to come to where he is so they can have a quick fuck. She really likes this a lot and she pretends she is his own call girl. Of course she gives her pussy to him free of charge. He has it great a good friend with good benefits and all he has to do is wave his cock in her face and she is wet, willing and eager for it. I love her wanton sexuality. It is an exteme turn on for me.

1 comment:

cw said...

Wow. This is hot. Reading your blog from the beginning.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...