Monday, March 12, 2007

correct count

To date I believe I have the correct count now. My wife has had sex in some form or another with 12 men Since we have been married. She has not had intercourse with two of those men. I must say these are men I know about. It is doubtful that she has had others but who but she could know for sure.

I hope she has sex with many more. I dont know why but 25 sounds like a wonderful number. I have had sex in some form or another with only four other women. I have only put my cock into three of the four women and provided oral pleasure to the fourth. As recently as three weeks ago I waited in another room while she had sex with someone in our bedroom. I find that to be very hot I like not being in the same room. Just to hear the sounds and imagine what they are doing is an incredible turn on.

This weekend we went to NYC to see a broadway play and meet a couple we have met on line. The husband is a cuckold too and it was fun to be able to meet another couple with such similar interests. we did not have sex with them, instead sharing a wonderful night of dinner, the theatre and pleasant conversation. I will write of other experiences as they happen but as of this post you the reader now have a wonderful accounting of what a real cuckold relationship is really like. I am sure there are others who have them and they may or may not be similar to ours but at least what you have read is real. Again I solicit your comments even if just to say I read your posts.

1 comment:

relevent married guy said...

So what is the count now? ;)
Except for being a little bit more cuckholded than me, and maybe I am in denial about this, we all sound a lot a like.

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...