Monday, March 12, 2007

15th

We live in the south and near the coast. Our City hosts a "Fleet Week" once a year and several ships come into port. Many of them are carriers and she loves Naval Aviators and other Navy personnel in general. I took her to fleet week and let her wander of f into the crowd...Even though she is much older than the average age of a sailor it took no time at all for them to start to hit on her. She was in a crowd of about four of them each trying to out maneuver the other her attentions. Eventually one a Chief Petty Officer judging my his insignia seemed to out maneuver the others. I watched as she left the group and came upstairs to where I was watching the flirting. We were at an outdoor entertainment complex with multiple floors. She and I met at the top of the stairs and she said he wants to take a walk with me on the beach and Im going...Keep and eye on me. Since this was a complete stranger we did this for safety reasons. I followed nearby as they made their way across the street and walked out on to the beach. The found a spot and sat and talked for a while. I was a hundred or so yards away, close enough but not too close and I hid in the shadows of a sea grape tree so if he looked around he could not see me. Eventually her head disappeared into his lap and although I could not see what was going on it was pretty obvious she was sucking his cock. They eventually stopped and walked back to the complex. She gave him her phone number and they were to set up something for the next day but he did not call. He was either satisfied at what he got and did not want more or perhaps the Navy had other plans for him that day. It was feather in her cap to seduce a young virle sailor and I enjoyed watching from afar....she did not give me any that night either from what I remember.

No comments:

Amazing Day

  Well. So much happened, where do   I start?  It Was an amazing day!   My long   term guy has had a change in jobs   and has not had acce...