Friday, February 16, 2018

Crazy F'n Day!!!

By Mrs. BDenied

Crazy F'n Day

As a prelude....our A/C went out 2 days prior. Yesterday a technician had come out but did not have the proper motor. He said someone from company would call next day about when it will get installed.  It sounded like it would be in afternoon. Good, since Alpha 1 had said he would be here at 10AM.

Well, the appointed hour for Alpha one has come and gone. He texted when he was on his way.  He texted his demands...Was in an aggressive mode.  Be ready at the door with the dildo ,lube, dildo &  a towel.  He was going to rape me against the door.

 Booted hubby  out a few minutes  before Alpha 1 showed up.   The Fun Truck (I say that because he has had this truck   a long time and we have had many a rendezvous in it doing all kinds of things)  arrived,

He walked in to find me sitting on the floor waiting, with my legs spread.  He threw down his gear and demanded I get up against the door.  He stripped and pushed against me, spread my legs with his knees and said what a whore I am, fucking against his front door.  He thrust his 8" cock in my pussy and said, how do you like that you whore?  Hold onto the door knob so every time you open the door you think about having an 8" cock up your cunt.  Then he inserted a large dildo in my pussy and jack hammered that in & out a few times. Then  put his cock back in and pounded me  a few more times against the door ..I was moaning loudly against the door. 

He pulled out and said, suck my cock with your pussy juice all over it.  I knelt and took his cock in my mouth.  "You are such a good whore".    He groaned & sounded like he was about to come, so he quickly pulled out.  Then he wanted to go deeper and led me to the bedroom.   He had me lay sideways...took my leg and held it up,  shoved his big cock in. OH...I said your big cock is soo deep...I can feel you all the way up to my cervix.  He started pounding me going very deep.  I was making a lot of noise moaning.   He came very quickly after having been thinking about it for some time. 

He said he was going to take a shower then be on his way..I said our A/C was out...Really? He had not noticed since it was already hot sex.  He headed for the shower. I stood & watched. He lathered up, shaved and apologized for the "hit & run"...or fuck & run. I said it is fun & I enjoy it as much as he   does.  That is what I am here for...his fuck buddy.   & I said to use a fresh towel , and pointed to one on husbands towel rack.  And then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

KNOCK, KNOCK.  Uh Oh!  I peeked out the window...oh no, the A/C truck was here!  I did not answer the door.  SO, my phone rang..it was the A/C company explaining the technician had an opening and was at my house, could he start work? I said I was not available, have him come back (cum back? hee hee) in a half an hour. HANG UP.  Walked back in bathroom & talked to Alpha 1 and said the A/C guy was here But I said to come back in half an hour. .  He laughed.  Phone rings again...A/C company said the technician is at my house...can he start the work..I said OK.  Now keep in mind...with no A/C we had all the windows open.  And his knock on door was right after Alpha 1 came and I was moaning from the fucking he was giving me.  The A/C guy  was probably outside the door while we were fucking!...Did he hear?  He probably heard the fucking and my hollering from the fucking from the bedroom!

Alpha 1 put his things back together & reminded  me to put the dildo away and pick up my dress on the floor near the floor so the A/C guy would not see them.  He dressed, threw his gear over his shoulder, gave me a nice  big hug and thanked me for the quick hit and run.  He walked out the door down the sidewalk past the A/C guy  who was installing the A/C motor.

After he drove away...I went out & the A/C guy apologized for showing up early, I said I had not planned on being here because I had a doctor appointment, but I changed it to the afternoon since he came early.   CAME ? hee he, oh the innuendo.  The look on A/C guys  face was great..he grinned that shit eating grin like he knew exactly what had happened and was letting me know he knew.

I went back inside & called hubby to say the coast was clear. He showed up 5 minutes later...chatted a bit with the A/C guy...HA HA HA..One man leaves, husband comes home.  ha ha ha. I know the A/C guy knew.

Told my story to hubby and we laughed and laughed.  Then he led me to bedroom, had me take off my shorts and lay on the bed. He had a hard on and entered me...fucked me good after Alpha 1 fucked me..all while A/C guy was right outside doing his work.   I tell him he is fucking my cunt after a big cock has already stretched it loose and left his hot cum inside.   Oh yeah!  He was ready.. and here cums his big load of cum  leaving a large deposit and an even larger back wash.   It had been stored up from all the teasing and denying I have put him through in the past couple of weeks.   I put my pants back on...Boy did I smell like SEX. It was VERY strong odor of pure SEX coming off of me. Hubby said he could smell if from where he was standing.

We went out to the dining area and the A/C guy finished up his work and came in with the bill to pay...Before he left, he apologized for me having to change a doctor appointment, but he managed to finish up another job early and wanted to take care of us.  HA HA HA.   You want a piece of this, handsome A/C guy?  HA HA HA.

CRAAAZY F'n day!  2 fast & furious fucks...one with Alpha male, then hubby as second.  All while A/C guy "lurking"  about.  Should have invited him for a third one!
______________________________________________________________________________
Mr. bdenied's account of the
Crazy  F'n dayday

So I am on a  trip out of town for four days and return home and she tells me that her Alpha 1 guy had texted and is coming (yeah I know its a pun) for a fast fuck on Friday./  We agreed that I would gt no pussy till after his visit.  Now normally, I rarely get to fuck her after he has had her because he pounds her so hard she is usually worn out.  This time I tell her I dont care how much or hard he fucks her I am going to pound her pussy after she has been fucked.

As she tells you our A/C went out and the tech could not fix it.  Today I called to find out when it would get here and the operator at the A/C company tells me they will call when it arrives.  I ask them to just let me know when it will arrive so we can plan where to be.  She and I go back and forth, as I just want an estimate as to when they will receive the part at their HQ.  She calls back and tells me the tech can stop by the parts department, pick it up and be here in a half hour.  I tell them the wife is not home, wont be until this afternoon and Im not home either and tell them to stop by in the afternoon.  All this after I argued about when it would get here.  Oh well.

Ten minutes before her buddy arrives I am literally shown the door and told to go someplace until he finishes her.  As I am driving out, I see his truck driving in and he is going to be here at least an hour or more and then.....What the fuck!  I see A/C guys truck heading to our complex about two minutes behind Mr Fuck Buddy. 

I am in traffic about then minutes out  wondering how this is all going to play out.  Not twenty minutes after Fuck buds truck arrived I get a call from Ms Bdeneid.  " He left but A/C guy is here installing the part.  Come home.

Ten minutes later Im pulling up.  A/C guy looks up and says, sorry Im early but I had the part and was close by.  Sorry to make your wife Change her appointment.  "What appointment I ask, I did not know she had changed it and thought she left already."  You mean she is here?  Of course A/C guy has no knowledge that I know what I know and he gives me that, "Oh man if you only knew what was going on look!"  Im grinning from ear to ear as I walk into the house. 

Ms Bdenied runs over gives me a hug and kiss and I can smell the sex on her.  In two minutes My hard on is not going away and fuck it...I tell her to come inside the bedroom.  I tell her to suck my cock and she drops to her knees, takes him in her mouth and Im so close Im going to pop but I want that pussy!  I toss her on the bed, her pants are off and damn she smells like man cum.  I take the plunge and I can feel that he was there before me and not long before either.  Im trying to savor this fuck and she moans that another man's big cock split her open and  came inside and I loose it and dump a massive load inside.  All the while A/C guy is Hard at work! 

He finishes and comes inside to give us the bill, As Im am writing the check he tell wifey that he apologizes for having to make her change her appointment and he collects his money and leaves us a copy of the invoice and says, "have a nice day."

Yep one crazy F'n day it was.

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

That is so brilliant! It begs the question, how many repairman and delivery guys encounter these sorts of situations. Of course, we know there is a new trend for people to play a dare game where they call for a pizza or food delivery with the intent of having the wife answer the door nude. Sure, that's fun. But windows open, full on moaning and sex play, then the husband shows up right after Alpha 1 leaves? That is very, very hot!

Thank you both for sharing your versions of the story. Love it!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...