Thursday, January 26, 2023

The scent of another man!

 by Mrs bdenied



Almost twenty years ago I ventured off to fuck this guy after we made a connection on the internet in the old chat rooms.  I came home, giddy and excited and told my husband that it was fun but I would never see him again. Hubby said, "Oh I am sure you will see him again and so here it is almost 20 years later and I am still fucking him.  The last time.....

 Was 2/15/22, then a draught until 12/17/22…then missed a visit on 1/6/23. My,my, my. Now he found ways to get to his whore. He managed to get here on 1/15/23 and  1/24/23.  It has been a busy month of fucking!  Three times since December.  I admit our times are short but exciting and they can happen at anytime of the day or night...

Late Sunday got a text asking if I was available on Tuesday Morning. Since I did not hear or see it until morning…I did not answer.  Never know who is around! Like his Wife! I knew he’d text again soon. And sure enough,  about 10 minutes after I read it…BING. There’s the text!   Be around 7 tomorrow? Yes , perfect. (perfect..hubby is out exercising at that time)   Then Tuesday morning, I was lollygagging around.. took a  shower at 6 & got ready (shower, blow dry  hair, make up..girly stuff) …then at 6:45 I saw Text from 6AM asking am I up,  he is early.  OH NO!  I did yes,,,was in shower ..I asked, where are you? HERE.  Oops…I said… well, come on in!  I unlocked the door. 

He had been out in the parking lot…waiting.  Hmm.   Wonder  what neighbors thought!  Hubby drives away …and soon after here comes a different car and just sits there.  Some guy gets out and manages to come into the apartment.  The neighbors always keep their windows open and are nosey...what are they thinking?

In he walked …a hard on visibly showing through his shorts. I admired it  and said…...look at that. I put my hand around the hardness in his shorts. Then playfully put my hand up his shorts to grab his hard cock but he had on underwear so I just squeezed it. He led me to laundry room, told me to lean over washing machine . He pushed up my skirt.. ”spread your  legs so I can ram this cock up that whore cunt) “  He did,,,rammed a few times, then off to living room.  This is the skirt and shirt I wore for him so he had EZ access 

We took off our clothes & onto couch.

He sat  all spread out…arms across the back, with  his hard on standing up straight and tall. I sat between his legs to worship  his cock,. “Suck my cock you whore!!”.  I did…he had his hand on back of my head & said…all the way. Deeper! Deep throat my big cock you whore!   He never pushed on  my head, but his hand was there as  a reminder  each time I went  farther and farther down to get full deep throat. He had me stop before cum was shot down my throat.

Off to bedroom…I lay  on the side, he took my legs and bent them back & around like scissors and jammed that hot throbbing cock  into my pussy.. deep…"do you  like it  that deep? Can your cervix  feel that?"  Yes!  I moaned, I feel so full and yes,,you are hitting bottom! I’ll feel your prescience tomorrow because your big cock goes so deep…”not like that  small cock  of his?”.  No, you are much bigger!  

Then back to couch…he had me get on my hands and knees…he entered me from behind and with hands  on hips  rocked in and out several  times…when he was about to cum he said quick, turn around so I can cum  all over  you…NOW…I turned around , half sitting up. His cum shot out! It went onto my stomach   and up over my shoulder  grazing my head!  It went over my head and onto the carpet! !  Leaving his mark!  I felt a drop of cum fall from my hair onto my cheek. (Made me think of an old movie “Something About Mary.) Then I rubbed the cum like lotion all over the front of me and told him I wanted to smell him all day.  “ AAAH. He sat back, “ man that was  good. I’m exhausted” . But how about I come back after I go to another place this morning ?   I could see how tired he was  and told him I forgot about a luncheon I had to go to at 11.  He sat back & fell asleep.  After a Few minutes, he woke  up, took a couch Pillow and laid  all out on the couch to sleep.  “Do you have a blanket  to put over me?” Yes..I took a throw blanket kept on the back of couch & , gently put it over him, tucked him in. “ thanks”.  What time do you want me to wake you? “ Eight” And he was  out like a light for a half an hour.    So very domestic and trusting.  

I walked around doing a few household things…  I took a picture of the cum stain on the carpet then playfully took a pic of my tits with excited nipples all hard and standing out straight  for hubby to see. Then I cleaned up his markings from the carpet  Then I  just sat on the floor next to  him until 8.  At 8 I touched his hip to wake him. He stirred and asked what time it was …8.  He groggily got up & we dressed. I thanked  him for getting here & told him  I was well fucked. He smiled , We hugged and off he went. 
 
After we had fucked I texted hubby and told him my guy was sleeping and wanted to wake at 8.  He texted back that he would have breakfast and to take my time.  When he left, I texted hubby the all clear and he came back in a few minutes having finished his breakfast near our place.

Hubby was all excited when he got here. I gave him a kiss on the lips and we sat and chatted and I told him how it went.  I had put the skirt back on and was sitting with my legs open so hubby could see my well fucked swollen pussy.  I told him about getting cum spattered and wanting to keep his scent with me all day.  Hubby was toying with my pussy but knew it was no longer open for play....He had a hard on, stood up dropped his exercise pants and began to masturbate himself in front of me. I even took him in my mouth for a few seconds but quickly took my mouth away. I was not going to have him cum in my mouth this morning.  I was more or less feeling a bit sorry for him and asked him if he wanted to cum on me.  He smiled and said, I thought you wanted his scent on you all day, maybe I shouldn't...I smiled and told hubby, "well then tuck him back in, that's all you're getting today....hubby is smart he listened to me when I said I wanted the scent of another man on me.

4 comments:

JFBreak said...

I think all of us can appreciate the comment - ”not like that small cock of his?”. No, you are much bigger!

It isn't so much about humiliating Mr. bdenied, but recognizing that both your long term lovers have something he doesn't have to offer. I also love the fact that you happily kissed your hubby knowing you were covered in the seed of another man.

Thank you for sharing your version of events.

bdenied said...

as always thanks for stopping by

locoesclavo said...

I love your story, and your way to tell it.

I love the intimacy with your two men. And your husband it's a genius.

Thanks for sharing!!

bdenied said...

@ococesclavo Welcome to the blog and thanks for commenting. Stop by often and please don't hesitate to leave us a comment, good or bad.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...