Sunday, April 21, 2024

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brink but not taking me over the edge. Of course she had cum from our little romp so there was not much need in me cumming, and besides she had gotten plenty of extra side cock and was not desperate for penetration from me.

A special event is coming up in the middle of next month and she though it might be hot to keep me pussy and orgasm free until then.  They say, when a man has an erection he does not think clearly and I had one at the time and having all that congestion in my lower member and little blood flow to the brain, I agreed.

At the time she mentioned this there was about 45 days 'till the event.  There is a bit less than 30 left but still a long way to go....

This weekend I had to travel to see some family and she was not coming along. Somehow after a few weeks of no pussy and no cumming contrary to what happened on the Seinfeld episode whtn they all held out masturbating and the men got clear headed and the girl got foggy headed, I apparently had not quite gotten my mind to clarified. 

Thought it would be a great idea to get a chastty cage and wear it for my dirve across state and back the next day. Yeah I eould wear a cage for a total of two days...no problem...except I did not have one, so I ordered it from a large on line retailer and it came the day before my trip . 

It got here late at night and I could not get it on or get the lock inserted so I did not wear it.  When I came home from the trip I began to fiddle with it and eventually figured out it just needed to be worked a bit so all the parts would line up.  I got it on and locked and showed it to my wife who smiled.

We decided to take a photo or two to prove I am wearing it and not only that, she wanted some oral action and thought it would be hot to get while I am not able to get anything in return...

You can see by the photo she is smiling.  I not so much....but yeah its erotically fun and just thought we'd share with you all. I mean not a bad thing for a cuckold husband is it?  





4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

As long as "she" is smiling...it's all good. :)

bdenied said...

@vanessa: she is definitely smiling.. I think you ladies like us like this!!!

Sub Hubby in Chastity said...

Congrats and welcome to the chastity club! i have to admit, 45 days is an lofty goal. Good luck and enjoy the denial, although i imagine SHE will enjoy it much more than you ;)

~sierra

bdenied said...

@subhub: Thanks for stopping by and leavinga comment. Welcome to the blog

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...