Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Things To Cum
By Mrs. Bdenied

Well. Alpha 1 surprised me.   On a Tuesday morning he texted me giving me a heads up (no pun intended)  that he will be passing through on Friday Morning and again late Sunday night.  This is the one who gives me a day notice at best...and now a 3 day notice. Hmm.  Is he getting older and needs more lead time to think about this tight pussy to work himself up?  We will see...the amount of texts I receive between now & then will be telling. He will be thinking about fucking the wet pussy of someone else's wife for 3 days...Now that he got the OK, he will be good and ready.

Stay tuned.


No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...