Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Cravings

We all have our cravings.  Some crave alcohol..some drugs...some food...some candy...some ice cream...well you get the point.

I have my cravings too.  My cravings are that I crave my wife being fucked by other men.  Ok I have said it.  I crave it and when it does not happen for a while I find myself thinking about it happening more and more.

I was getting that antsy feeling again the past several days because it has been awhile since it, its s been a while.  In the past there have been longer periods of no activity...but since we moved back to our home state it has happened with more frequency,

So I am on a trip and we are talking via face time and she tells me she expects action this Friday and possibly again on Sunday and immediately I got an erection.  I just hope it actually happens as sometimes these encounters fall through for one reason or another.  She may write about it.  who knows...

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

I find that in spite of the number of times I've been in situations like this, it is still exciting. The first time you hear the news, that your wife is planning to let another man enjoy her pussy, you are in such a state of stomach turning excitement. There is both an adrenaline kick and a shakiness in your legs, just imagining what that other man is going to do to your wife.

Like you, I've gotten this message from my wife more than my fair share, yet each time, there is still that jolt of excitement. Turns out, my wife may be getting a little extra action Friday afternoon, too!

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...