Thursday, March 2, 2023

One way or the Other!!!!

 by Mrs. bdenied

Have to laugh.  After the previous weekend Fuck Fest, I had a feeling my other guy would somehow know & be calling. It is like he senses it.  Sure enough, like Fi Fi FO Fum, got a text  on a Monday that he may be in town the next morning,  Do I need service?  YES, please!  He did not know the time, but would contact me in the morning.  Next morning, I was waiting...then at about 7:30 rec'd his text " Not today. Do not reply".  Oh well. 

But I knew somehow he would not be giving up. He is focused & wants this pussy somehow.  

Thursday morning, got a text at 8:30...READY?   (now I know that means he wants to do facetime)  I replied yes. Another text..ALONE?  Yes.  then after a few minutes he instructed to do a facetime. 

SO spread out on my bed, I called his #....spread my  lips and said this is what you almost had the other day.  He ignored it. lol.   His big hard on was in plain view...he wanted to see my butt. I lifted up & I smacked by butt (he can look but only I can touch LOL) Then I spread my pussy lips, put in 2 fingers and said this is your whore's tight pussy that needs to be stretched by your huge cock.  He put the tip of his cock up to the camera..ooo, yeah, I want to put my tongue down that hole and then swirl it around the head.  I told him I wanted him to fuck me...I want that gorgeous cock...I get so excited when I see that huge cock.  As he was stroking his cock hard, he said,  hurry you whore, I'm about to cum. I said, yes, shoot it across the room like you did here. I was rubbing my pussy & clit and came just as he shot white cum straight out. 

That was it.  Fast & furious as always.    But he was determined to see my pussy one way or the other.   Like the song says:  "One way or the other, I'm gonna git ya, git ya, git ya..." 

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

It would be hot if you could record these sessions then share them with Mr. bdenied, teasing him with the evidence but denying him the ability to find relief.

Hot stuff. Thanks for sharing.

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...