Friday, April 12, 2024

Perpetual Excitement

 Long time readers of this blog might know that I have a fondness for being teased and denied the ability to orgasm and ejaculate when I want .  Something that goes back to when I was a young person and would often masturbate for hours and sometimes several days in a row stopping just short of my cumming.

I loved that feeling of perpeptual sexual arousal and excitement.  Oh yeah I really wanted to cum and whenI did I felt let down because the journey had ended; yet I at the same time hated the constant tease: and yes the arousal became something I wanted to take over the edge and feel the bless of my cum shotting out, muscles tensing and the release of what I know now are all those chemicals that rush to the brain and bring about a feeling of bliss.  Yet the constant high of being aroused was taken away.

To this day,  I still want to cum but dont want to cum and I am fortunate enough to have a wife who will bring me endless pleasure without taking me over the edge until finally my body will surrender and no matter how hard I try to not cum, " it", as she says, "Has a mind of its own."  Yeah and you might say I am a fan of a runied orgasm if there is such a thing as an orgasm that is ruined...even a bad one is a good one.

So even though I proudly claim the title of cuckold , my wife and I still enjoy a very active and pleasurable sex life;  and unlike some cuckolds,  I feel very potent in bed with her and I love bringing her pleasure.  I dont mind making her the center of attention and love giving her orgasms by mouth. I love eating pussy. Just love it. So any way I have been getting a lot of her pussy lately and have been cumming more than usual. B y hand, mouth and by penetration.

Last weekend I got her off and afterwards,  while cuddling she began stroking me.  As I was about to cum:  She sensed it.  On her own she clamped down tightly and said ,"oh you are throbbing"( and I was) but the pressure she exerted stopped the ejaculation; although I had what some call a dry orgasm.  I am fortunate to be abel to have them.   Then she says, "I dont want you cumming until (we will keep the day to ourselves )_next month.  Its special to us but its a month and a half away.  (well it was last week...)  I know when she says no cumming she means no cumming! No blow jobs, no hand jobs no pussy and no self administered pleasure.  (By the way I dont get many blow jobs from her as her FWB's get them more often. I get handjobs more often than BJ's but I think that is fitting for our relationhip.

If that is not tease enough,  I suppose when her #1 guy texted two days ago and wanted to do a "drive by," (see her post below on that) I got instantly turned on and started sprouting erections that wanted more attention than they were getting. Well not really even after she got throughly fucked I got played with later that night almost...not quite to orgasm. I went to bed with a leaky erection and woke up with one too.

Yesterday after reading her post I got all turned on again and almost came in my pants. (that has happened before too.)   I stayed horny all day and again later that night she gets me hard, close to cumming and then...nope..no way..no how.  and off to bed with another hard on...you get the point.

So what could be worst. Well today I am watching a show I taped. Beep, beep goes her texts. Gusess who?  Yep he wants to come by again and he is close and bingo I get tossed out of the house again.  We had the AC on all day cause its well over 90 today. But its freezing in the house. So I was wearing some thremal exercise pants that are skin tight but keep my muscles warm and compressed after my early morning very strenuous workouts.  They dont leave much to the imagination. I had no time to change so Off I go. I went to a nearby deserted park and emailed a friend who knows our situation. I was horny and she sent me out of the house with a hard on and it was not going away. I wanted so much to take matters into my own hand. Yet doing that  in public its a bit riksy.   But two photos below show my excitement about her gettingl aid.  and you will just have to check back to find out how her afternoon was. I am sure she was not left in the same state as me.  For those of you wondering.... Yes, bing a cuckold husbnad is exciting and having such a sexy wife is the best feeling one could have. I love our life together!!!!

My excitement from a selfie I took

This is much more noticeable.








No comments:

45 Days

 I may have mentioned that after a nice session between my wife and me where she came and I did not, my wife had been teasing me to the brin...